Chapter 29: Luck, You'll Need It

Sophie's POV: (2 weeks later)

Zooming out. Zooming in. Zooming out. Zooming in.

I never actually thought that zooming out and zooming in people's faces was actually fun. It's just funny how close they feels like yet they're so far.

"Sophie! What the hell are you doing?" Eva asks with a weird look stuck on her face like if she've seen an old woman banging an old man.

I zoomed in the woman's face again who was outside cleaning their garden. "Nothing" I answered innocently.

Eva gets up and look at where I was looking at from the camera. "Are you stalking that old woman? Disgusting little pervert!"

"No I'm not. I'm just zooming in her face because she looks oddly funny" I point out the damn obvious.

"Instead of doing that, you can just prepare for tomorrow" She looks at her reflection to the mirror.

"What's up tomorrow?" I ask dumbly and still zooming in the woman's face.

"School" She replies in a duhh tone. She turns around to look at me. "Don't you remember? Today's Sunday and tomorrow's Monday. Christmas holiday is over sweety" She walka towards me and pets my back.

School? I totally forgot! I was too busy flirting with Jessica and kissing her that I just seemed to forgot that School was fucking tomorrow! I haven't even prepared my speech yet when everybody will be asking me of where the hell I have been for the whole 2 weeks of being gone. Fuck it, for sure they should know that I also don't know where the fuck I have been. I can't even remember the path that me and Clara took to go back in this fucking California, or should I say, Los Angeles.

"Ugh" I groan and let myself fall freely on my bed. "Fucking school. Whoever invented it, I hate him and il fucking kill him"

Eva laughs and sits on my bed looking at me with a pathetic look. "He's already dead"

"Whatever!" I shouted in a bitchy attitude.

I had to say, I love being negative. It makes me so negative that I wish I was negative and like very, very negative about all the negative things so it'll make me more negative than how negative I already am, negative.

"Where's Madi anyway?! I ask her to keep the negativity out from my head but is still in my head. I sigh mentally.

"She told me that she can't come, relationship problems I suppose. Anyway, get your arse ready for tomorrow" She was pacing back and forth in my room like if something was bothering her.

"Something in your head?" I questioned fully giving my attention to her.

She sighs. "Madison is falling inlove with Caryn but from what I can see, Caryn doesn't realizes it"

"Frustration, I see, for our bestie"

"Well, it's probably what's all in her head right now. Her mind should be screaming Caryn's name all the time like; Caryn, Caryn, Caryn, Caryn, Caryn, Caryn, Caryn, Caryn, Car--"

"Okay stop" I interrupt. "She'll find a way to work it out, like how I did. Well it's not really her, it's Love that will find a way to make it work between them" I told her professionally.

"Whatever professor" She pulled out a face. "I gotta get going now. I guess we'll see you with Madison tomorrow at school or are you the one who'll pick us up?"

Should I pick them up? Or should I let them suffer the walking?, well, Eva has a car but still... "I'll pick you two up. Tell Madison that." She nodded. We said our goodbyes and kissed each other's cheeks.