The rightness

Jungkook POV:

I'm a father. I have a beautiful daughter. I still can't believe it, if feels like a dream. A dream I never wanna wake up from. I kiss her little fingers as I sway her in my arms. Jin is resting right now and I took this opportunity to play with my little girl. She's so perfect. I know it's too early to say this but she looks exactly like jin. From her almond shaped doe eyes to her cute nose with plump lips. She's really his daughter. "Aren't you the cutest little pumpkin" I coo at her as she just stares at me. "I love you. Yes I do" I tickle her neck and she starts making baby noises. I think she's laughing. "J-jungkook?" I hear Jins voice behind me and I walk towards him. "Hey baby how are you feeling?" I ask him as he sits up. "Just a little tired" he says giving me a small smile. His eyes wander towards the bundle of joy in my arms. "Can I hold her?" He asks looking at me. "Of course baby, she's all yours" I say as I hand him our baby girl. He gasps as she snuggles into his chest. "She's so-" "beautiful!! I know" I finish his sentence. "We made this" he says smiling at me. "Yes we did! And you were so amazing earlier" I say kissing his forehead. "I thought I was going to die but it was all so worth it. I'd do anything for her. I love her so much jungkook." He says kissing her chubby cheeks. "No more crying from now on. Let's be happy! You, me, and our baby" I whisper against his lips. "These are happy tears" he says before kissing me on my lips. "I love you Jeon Jungkook" "I love you more kim Seokjin." "Awwww sorry to interrupt your cheesy moment but aigo let me look at my grandchild" I hear my moms voice and I can see Jins face turning red. "Hello mom, how are you? I'm good thanks for asking. Nice to see you too" I say and she just rolls her eyes. "I'm not here for you! Let me see her" she walks up to jin who's holding our precious baby girl. "May I?" My mom asks him and he happily hands her our daughter. "Ahh she's so pretty. She looks so much like my kookie" my mom starts to wipe her tears. "Honey look at her" my mom tells my dad who's just watching the scene standing beside me. He walks up to her and kisses our baby. "She's perfect jungkook" he says looking at me. "I know dad. She's perfect"

After 2 days of monitoring Jin and our baby girl, the doctor finally discharged him. We are on our way home but I have a surprise for jin. I'm pretty sure he's going to freak out but I can't wait to show it to him. "Jungkook where are we going?" He asks as I drive "we're going home baby" I say kissing his hand. "But you missed the exit" he says pouting his lips. "No I didn't" I grin looking at him. He just stares at me with confusion but doesn't ask anymore questions. I know that he wants to but is holding back. I see from my peripheral vision as Jin looks back to check up on our daughter who is sound asleep in the back of the car in her car seat. "Take a nap baby, I'll wake you up when we get there" I tell him and leans his head on my shoulder. I kiss the top of his head as he wrap his hands around my arm. I start to get a little nervous as we get closer to our destination. What if jin doesn't like it? What if he thinks it's too soon? I decided to stop thinking negatively and focus on the good things. Jin and I love each other, I'm confident in our love. That should be all that matter right? I press the house code by the gate and watch it open. I park the car right in front of the house and take a deep breath before waking jin. "Babe wake up, we're here! We're home." I nudge him and he rubs his eyes cutely before looking outside. My eyes are fixed on his face to watch his reaction. I see his eyes widen as he gets out of the car. "Jungkook are you serious?" He looks at me. "I am. So what do you think?" I grab him by his waist and pull him closer to me. "Isn't it too big?" He says "well we just started our family, I would want to expand it one day" I say while giving him my bunny smile. "I love it! I-it's amazing. Thank you" he says hugging me tightly and I hug him back with the same intensity. "Let me show you the inside. I bought this house when you first told me you were pregnant. Jin, I knew from the beginning that you were the one. So this investment towards our future was a perfect decision." I see his eyes get watery and I kiss his tears away. "Why are you so good to me?" He asks looking at me with his sad smile. "Because you deserve nothing but the best" I say kissing his lips. "Now come on. I'll get our princess" I walk towards the car to get our girl who's still sleeping. Babies do sleep a lot. I open the door and watch as Jin gasps before walking into the house. "It's so big jungkook" he says as he starts walking towards the kitchen. "OMG! You got marble counters!!!" He screams in excitement and I couldn't help but laugh at his childish nature. "Well I know how much you disliked my kitchen counters at the apartment" I say walking behind him. "Let me show you something" I say as I take one of his hands and walk him upstairs. I open the door and he immediately starts crying. "Baby what's wrong?" I walk up to him and try to comfort him with our daughter still in my arms. "W-when did you make this?" He asks "I started painting the nursery when you were about 6 months I think, those days when I would come home late- I would usually be here painting our girls nursery. Do you like it?" I ask him. I can see the hint of guilt behind his eyes. "It's beyond beautiful jungkook. We're so lucky to have you. And I'm so sorry for doubting you while you were painting our girls room." He cries and I just give him a side hug. "Please f-forgive me" he says looking at me with his puffy eyes. I just kiss him instead. "I was never mad at you baby. Now come on I have one more surprise for you" I walk towards the crib and put our baby down. I kiss her head before taking Jins hands and bringing him to our room. He laughs as he sees all the red roses and flower petals spread all over the bed and the floor. "What is all of this?" He asks me. "Jin, I know that lately we've had some bumps in our relationship and I know that we will have many more in the future as well but I can't wait for it. I can't wait for having a future with you. I can't wait to live the rest of my life with you if you let me. You've given me the greatest gift a person could ask for. Our daughter means the world to me just like you do. I promise to always keep you and her happy. I promise to be the best version of myself for the both of you. Jin-" I take a deep breathe and watch as he starts to tear up already guessing what I am about to do. "Will you do me the honor of being my husband?" I ask him getting on my knees and taking the diamond ring out. He covers his mouth with his hands before nodding his head. "Yes. Yes I'll marry you. I love you so much" he says and I put the ring on him or at least try to. "Wait I have to tell you something" he says to me. "Let me put the ring on you first baby" I laugh but he doesn't. "I don't know if you would still want to put that ring on me after what I tell you" he says and I feel my heart rate quicken.

"I cheated on you"