The shock

Jungkook POV:

I opened my eyes and to my avail the angel I brought home last night was gone. "Shit did he just leave like that" I think to myself. I get up and see that the floor is all clean. "Did he clean before he left" I chuckle to myself. Yesterday was hands down the best sex I've ever had and thats a statement for me,Jeon Jungkook, who has slept with a lot of people but this guy, there's something about him. I'm brought back to reality when I hear my phone ringing. "Hey good morning dad" "son you know that today is your first day as the new CEO right?" "hahaha off course I know dad, I've been dreaming of this day since I was a little kid, I'm just getting and will head out soon" "Good son, I'm so proud of you my kid. I'll see you at the company I can't wait to officially sign you as the CEO" "Thanks Dad, It means a lot, I'll see you soon." I hang up. Right, today is the day. My hardwork will finally pay off. I start getting ready to eager to begin this new chapter of my life.

"Oh my son, look at you all grown up", I hear my Dad grin as he sees me coming in dressed in an all black suit with my hair pushed back. I laugh, "Dad you're embarrassing me I'm not a kid anymore" I pout. "You'll always be a kid to me, come here" he enguls me in a tight hug. I'm beyond grateful for the relationship I have with my dad. He has been nothing but supportive of me all throughout my life. He knows about my preference as well and he's never made me feel bad about being different. "Okay let's go, I would like to personally introduce you to now your staff"

I am brought to a conference room with at least 4 people in there who are all in charge of different units in the company. "This is Min Yoongi, the company's strategist. He's the best in the company, keep him close son." my father tells me as I look at the young intimidating man in front of me. He shakes my hand and bows. "It's nice to meet you, sir" he says. I nod. "This is Jung Hoseok, this is our company's lawyer. He has never lost a single case in a court." I look at the male impressed by my father's words. " And I hope you maintain the streaks" I say as I shake my hand with the male. " Don't worry sir, was never intending too." he replies back.

Confident, I like it. " This is Kim Namjoon, brain of the company. He's been my advisor for 2 years and if it wasn't for his quick planning this company wouldn't be standing right now." "Ah sir It was a team effort" I hear the male with dimples reply back. Hmmm, smart and humble. "I hope you won't disappoint me, Kim Namjoon-ssi" I say. "I promise I won't sir" He replies back with his signature dimple smile. "This is Park Jimin, he's the head of staffing. He recruits young talents for the company. He will be working closely with you during hirings." "Nice to meet you sir" Jimin says smiling ear to ear. I nod smiling back. " And finally your personal assistant who will handle all your schedule, your travelling, your international stays, and will make meetings for you. Kim Seokjin. Umm where's Jin." I look around as the door slams open. "IM HERE" I hear the man shouting while he's bent down catching his breath. Seriously late on his first day what kind of professional is he. My breath hitches when I see the man get up and open his eyes "Hi, I'm Kim- hot guy?" he says as he looks at me like he's seen a ghost. I look at him with the same expression. Everybody turns around and looks at him confusingly. I see him panicking. "I m-mean, after all this running i-ss making me feel hot haha" I hear him saying awkwardly "I'm Kim Seokjin Sir, I will be your Personal assistant. I apologize for not being punctual." he finishes and bows down. Great so I've already managed to fuck my personal assistant before even meeting him. I look back at him as I see his head bowed down. Aw, I feel bad wait no wtf why am i feeling bad. "I need a 20 slides powerpoint on punctuality Mr. Kim on my table by the end of the night." I say glaring at him. I see him jerk his head up fully shocked by my punishment. "Y-yes sir" He bows again. I look at everyone pitying the young assistant. Well he brought it upon himself. I was definitely not taking the anger of him leaving me last night. Definitely not. "Well son I'll leave you to it, have a great day." My father looks at me. "Yes Dad" I smile and see him leaving. Right this is my company now. "I am Jeon Jungkook, your new CEO as you all might already know. It's nice to meet you all. I hope we will be able to achieve new success and expand our branch internationally as a team." I smile. "Let's get to work." They all bow down and start leaving. "Mr. Kim, you stay" I glare at him. I see him look at me in fear. "Y-yes sir". As soon as everyone leaves I move towards him. "Did you plan all of this" I look at him suspiciously, just last night he was moaning my name and now he's in front of me. I find it hard to believe that this is just a coincidence. "W-WHAT, no no no no sir it's n-not like t-that" he stutters. Hmmm I'm gonna have to be cautious of him. "Don't forget to finish your assignment, I want it on my table by tonight." I say changing that awkward subject.

"And Mr. Kim, I hate people who don't have respect for others time especially mine. Better watch it in the future." I exit slamming the door and leaving a scared assistant behind.