The date

Jungkook POV:

"You're such a pervert go away" Jin says as he walks into our closet. A pervert? Excuse me! "How does this make me a pervert?" I ask as I open the door and see Jin changing. "Look who's asking get out I'm changing plus I can't have this conversation with you again" he says hiding himself behind door. "What I cant look at you now either and what are you even talking about?" I say as I walk closer to him "I'm naked jungkook" he says "and I don't see any problem with that" I reply. "Well I do now go we'll be late otherwise" he says but I just stand there thinking of what's better seeing this or going to a carnival. Carnival will be there when I'm done with him I think to myself as I move towards him. I can see him eyes widen as I open the door, he tries to cover his body with his hands but I take them in my hand. "Don't hide from me" I say cornering him. "Jungkook we shouldn't" he says looking everywhere else but at me. "And why not?" I whisper in his ears. I can feel him shudder under my touch, I couldn't hold myself any longer not after seeing him like this. I start kissing his jaw and go all the way down to his neck leaving visible hickies. I just hear him moan as he pushes his body against mine. "J-jungkook what a-about our date?" He says while moaning as I continue to abuse his neck "we can go after I give you your shower sex" his eyes widen as I pick him up easily, how is he still so light, and walk towards the shower. "Jungkook a-are you sure?" He asks holding my neck. "Never been more sure of anything else" I say as I stand him in the shower, I turn it on before removing my own clothes and getting inside. I kiss his lips under the shower as warm water runs over our head. Kissing him seems so familiar like home. I deepen our kiss as I swirl my tongue inside his mouth, Damn he's addicting. My hand starts to roam all over his body. "Turn around baby" I say as Jin turns himself and I start massaging his cheeks as his body leans towards me. I tease my finger around his rim and I can hear his labored breathing "s-stop teasing me you- AH" I didn't let him finish his sentence as I inserted my index finger inside of him. "Y-you jerk" he moans as I insert another finger and start scissoring him. I fasten my pace inside of him and his moans started becoming louder "Bend down baby" I say removing my fingers which earned me a little whine from him. He bends down and displays his ass in front of me. I pump my already hard dick before aligning it with his hole. "Ready?" I ask him and he just pushes his ass slowly back on my dick "F-fuck Jin" I moan in response to his action. I start moving inside of him in a slow pace in the beginning but started pounding in him over time. His moans are music to my ears and I can't believe I lost these memories as well. "J-jungkook I'm c-close" he moans and I started pumping his member in my hand and within seconds I could feel the hot cum in my hands. I started increasing my pace more as I could feel my own orgasm building up. I came moaning his name after a minute. His body slumps back on my chest and I catch him in my arms. "Tired" he mumbles cutely and I just pick him up bridal style after washing him quickly and bring him to our room. "Let me get you some clothes" I say and he tugs my wrist before saying "can I wear yours?" He asks shyly and I couldn't help kiss him on lips before getting him my hoodie and a pair of pajamas. After dressing him I get under the blanket next to him. "What about our date?" He asks looking up at me as his head is laying on my chest. "We can go eat somewhere because I don't think you can walk" I grin "you don't know that" he replies back immediately "try standing up then" I say and he just mumbles something before nuzzling into my neck. I laugh at his cute action, "that was the best sex I've ever had" I say kissing his head. "I've had better" he says smiling at me "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH WHO? I'm gonna kill that bastard!" I say angrily how can he say that he's had better sex when we just did it. OUCH MY EGO! He just laughs before pinching my cheeks "I've had better sex with you idiot" he says and I sigh in relief. Phew! "Remember the time when we did it- oh never mind" he says smirking at me. When we what? "Finish your sentence kim Seokjin!" I yell, he just laughs "this is actually really fun, that night was hands down your best performance" he says. I know what he's doing and I know it's on PURPOSE. "Don't test me jin" I say pulling him closer to my body. "I will fuck you everywhere in this house and in public if you tease me like that again" I whisper in his ears. I love how his ears immediately turned red after I said that and he just hid more inside my chest if that was even possible. "Take a nap and we'll have dinner outside" I say kissing his head before falling asleep with him in my arms.

"You used to bring me to this restaurant all the time since it's one of my favorite" Jin says as we settle into our booths. "Hmm I should remember this for further dates" I say sitting in front of him. Just at that moment the waitress comes to take our order. I look at the menu and place an order for me. "And what about you sir?" The waitress asks Jin and I look at him who's cutely contemplating what he should have. "Ummmm spicy pork belly for me" he says passing her the menu. "Oh make sure you don't put any garlic in it. He's allergic to garlic" I say passing her my menu. She leaves us and I look at jin who's just staring at me with wide eyes. "What?"

"You remember!"