The love

Jungkook POV:

Don't panic. Don't panic. Don't panic. I chant to myself over and over again as I dial Jins number for the what feels like the thousandth time. I've been trying to get a hold of Jin for the last hour. I texted him as soon as Taehyung left which surprisingly was right after jin left. I for one didn't even want Jin to leave but he just took off without even talking to me. Ugh I should've just been honest with Taehyung and told him everything. Now here I am trying not to panic which isn't working very well. Where is he? Why isn't he picking my phone? Did something happen? I can't help but think of the worst case scenario right now. Okay think! Where would jin go at this hour? If I were him I would go to one of my closest friends house. Jimin! Of course. I walk up to my office room and turn on my computer and search for jimins phone number under my employers information. I dial his number as soon as I found it. It rings for a while before I hear a "hello" "hey jimin thank you for picking up, this is jungkook. I was wondering if jin is with you" I hear some shuffling on the other side before jimin talks again. "Hey Mr. Jeon. And yes jin is with me. He's sleeping right now. Do you want me to wake him up?" I sigh in relief. "Oh thank god. I was worried since he wouldn't pick his phone. And let him rest he must be tired. Did he eat something? He didn't really have dinner ?" I inquire feeling bad about what happened tonight. "Um he had some popcorn with me but nothing besides that" jimin says. "I've told him so many times to eat a proper meal. Anyways I'll pick him up first thing in the morning. Thank you so much and sorry for troubling you" "it's no problem really and Jin is my best friend he's never a trouble to me. Goodnight Mr. jeon" "goodnight" I reply back before hanging up. It feels like now I can finally breathe. I get to my bedroom and lay down. I look towards the empty side of my bed which has been very occupied these last few weeks and now it feels weird to sleep alone. I've gotten use to Jins presence so much that I can't help but miss him. I'll bring him home first thing in the morning.

I knock the door to jimins apartment as I stand outside losing my patience to see Jin again. I couldn't even sleep properly last night. I hear the door open as jimin shows up in front of me. "Good morning Mr. Jeon" he says while bowing to me. "Good morning jimin and jungkook is just fine I'm not your boss right now" I laugh as he moves away from the door inviting me in. "Umm have a seat. Jin is in the shower and I didn't really mention that you'd be here since I completely forgot but I'll let him know once he's out" Jimin says as I take a seat on his sofa. "Alright" I reply back. "Would you like something? Coffee or tea?" He asks and I shake my head as I reply "I had coffee at home but thank you" and he nods while taking a seat in front of me. "Jungkookshi is it okay if I ask you something?" He says with a serious expression and I nod my head while adjusting my coat. Why does it feel like I'm getting interrogated right now? "What are your intentions with my jin hyung?" He asks. "Excuse me?" I reply back not really knowing what he means. "In other words, do you love him?" He asks narrowing his eyes and looking directly towards me. "Of course I love him. I've never loved anything or anyone in my whole life as much as I love jin" I reply honestly. He sighs as he massages his forehead. "Then why is jin hyung questioning your love for him?" My eyes goes wide as I reply "Jin thinks I don't love him?" "Apparently that's what he said while he was crying his heart out to me" Jin was crying? Because of me? I should've never let him leave. Nothing came out of my mouth as I couldn't find any words to describe how heart broken I feel right now. "Jungkookshi I'm sure that those were not your intention but Jin hyung is how do I put it- very sensitive. I don't know if you know about his childhood and it's not my place to tell you anything but let's just say that Jin hyung has had a hard life. People left him. People who were suppose to stay and support him. Since then he's always doubted his worth. Jin hyung opened up to me after years of knowing each other. He has trust issues but I know for certain that he trusts you and loves you a lot. He needs a lot of reassurance of your love especially right now when he's doubting your love for him." He finishes with a soft smile and I just nod my head "I'm sorry for making jin feel that way. I'll make sure he knows from now on" I say. "You're apologizing to the wrong person" Jimin says "Jimin-Ah I think you're out of your sham- oh jungkook" Jin shows up with his fresh wet hair and wearing my sweater. It's absolutely adorable when jin wears my clothes because they look so big on him and makes him look like a little puppy. "Don't you ever leave me like that ever again" I say as I walk towards him and hug him sniffing his freshly washed hair. God I missed him. "Ah sorry about that I didn't wanna disturb you" he says in his tiny voice "do you know how worried I was when I couldn't get a hold of you?" I say detaching myself and cupping his cheeks. "I'm sorry" he says while lowering his head down. He's killing me. Never thought it would hurt this much- him being upset. "Hey baby look at me, I'm the one who should apologize. I am so sorry I let you leave yesterday. I should've asked tae to leave or told him about us. Please trust me when I say that I wanted to tell tae when I met him earlier at the cafe but he's special to me. I wanted him to meet you first. But still that doesn't excuse anything. Please don't leave me like that again. Promise me?" I say while kissing his forehead. And he just nods without saying anything. I know he's still upset with me and after what Jimin said imma have to work hard to let him know how much I love him because I do a lot. "Let's go home?" I say looking at him and again he just nods. I hate this silent treatment that I'm getting but I guess I deserve it.

The car ride home was completely silent too. I'm certain that he's mad at me now. He didn't even let me hold his hands and he loves it when I hold his hands as I drive. I sigh as we get into our apartment. "I'm gonna go rest a little I'm tired" Jin says before disappearing in the our shared bedroom. It's not looking good for me. I go to the fridge to see if I could make jin something. A way to a persons heart is through their stomach. And Jin loves food maybe I could make him something. Make it more personal. I look to spot some kimchi and some old rice. I could make him some kimchi fried rice. That's perfect. He loves kimchi. With that thought I get to work to impress Jin with my cooking skills. After an hour I'm finally done and it's looking real good. I put the rice in a plate and top it off with some green onions. Presentation is everything. I walk to our room and open the door slightly and find jin asleep. I walk towards him before calling him. "Hey jin wake up" I say before moving his body a little and he grunts before opening his eyes "what happened?" He says while rubbing his eyes cutely. "I made you some food. I know you haven't eaten much which is not good for you or the baby. Let's eat huh?" His eyes sparkle at the mention of food and he sits up. I sit down next to him before handing him the food. He takes a bite before moaning "wow this is so good did you make this?" He mumbles with a mouth full of food. I laugh while nodding "I made this just for you" I say while caressing his cheeks. He lowers his head while blushing slightly. "Hey jin" I call him "you know that I love you right?" I say and he looks shocked. Did he really doubt my love? Where did I go wrong tho? "You do?" He says shyly and I close the distance between us as I say.

"I love the way you breathe. I love the way you care. I love the way you love. I love the way you do anything and everything. And I love you so much." I attach my lips to his. This is where I belong. He is my home.