The rescue

Jungkook POV:

I watch as I see Jin skipping to his apartment building. My phone rings and I see Taehyungie, I pick up my phone "KOKKIEEE I MISS YOU" I hear him slur. Is he drunk? "Taehyung where are you" "some club I don't know, Kookie I want to see you" he slurs again. This kid, "stay where you are and share your location with me I'll come pick you up right now don't move okay?" I emphasize on the last part "kookier hurry up, I don't feel good" "I'm on my way" I get a notification that Taehyung shared his location. At least he was able to do that, I look up and Jin is gone, my eyes goes towards his apartment and the light is on. He must be home I think to myself and start my engine to grab my best friend who's drunk. He's gonna get some serious yelling tomorrow from me. I drive myself to the club and see Taehyung sitting on the curb outside talking to himself. I chuckle thinking how innocent he is. I park my car in front of him and roll my windows down. "Taehyung, get in" I speak loudly so he could hear me. I see his head jerk up and he squints towards me- this blind bitch- and starts laughing. "Kookieeee you came for me~" he sings as he tries to get up but fails. I get out of my car and help him get in my car. He reeks of alcohol. Taehyung doesn't even like alcohol, what happened to him. But that's a discussion I'll have with him later. I buckle him up and get to the drivers seat. I see him fall asleep on my shoulders as I drive us to my apartment. There's no way I'm gonna let him be alone tonight. You never know what could happen to him. I stop the car as we reached our destination, i stir him a little to wake up him up but he just mumbles "stoppp" and goes back to sleep. Seriously? I get out of my seat and open his door and pick him up. I open the door to my apartment and take him to the guest room. I remove his shoes and give him a blanket he snuggles into it. I start leaving but I feel his hands wrapped around my wrist. I turn around "can you stay for a little" he says a bit shyly? When did he become shy with me. I chuckle and kneel down to kiss his forehead. "I'm right here" I smile and his cheeks turn red. Interesting. After couple minutes he's fast asleep. I take my hand out of his and leave the room. I take a quick shower and get into bed. I miss jin. I take my phone out staring at Jins number which he gave me earlier. Should I call him? That's too much I just dropped him. He'll think I'm too clingy. Should I text him a goodnight? Yeah that's good. I type a quick goodnight and a red heart next to it. I smile to myself knowing that Jin will become a blushing mess when he'll see this message. He's too cute. And with that thought I drown myself in sleep.

I had to leave early this morning for a meeting so I just texted Taehyung -who was still asleep- to stay as long as he wants. I ordered him some porridge to get rid of the headache he'll surely have. After my meeting I get inside my office. I hear a knock and look up to see Jimin standing on the door. "Mr. Jeon?" "Yes come on jiminshi" he walks towards me looking a little worried? "Is everything okay?" He asks me. Why wouldn't it be I think to myself. "As far as I know everything is okay. What happened?" I see him relax a little. "No it's nothing it's just jin and I were suppose to have a sleep over last night but when I got to his apartment with the spare key he gave me, he wasn't there. I assumed he was with you. Also Jin already told me everything so it's okay." He smiles. "Jin didn't come home last night?" I ask him startling him a little with my sudden rage. "He wasn't with you?" He asks me. "I dropped him in front of his building. Wait so when I thought he got home bc his lights were on.. it was you?" I ask him horror. He nods. Anxiety fills the room. Where the fuck is Jin. "Do you know if he would anywhere else?" I ask him thinking that maybe he changed his plans last minute even though that's very unlike Jin. He shakes his head, "his mothers house is like 2 hours drive away from here" "FUCK" I yell slamming my hands on my table. "Should we call the police?" He asks me almost in tears. "Let me call him first" "don't bother he won't pick up, I thought he was busy with you that's why he wasn't picking my call... omg I'm so dumb I should've known something was wrong" I hear him say as more tears come out of his eyes. I walk towards him and hold his shoulders. "I won't let anything happen to him okay!" He nods his head. I call my dads friend who's the chief officer in the police. I give him Jins picture and his personal details. "Get me Namjoon" I ask my secretary who must've seen my seriousness as she dials Namjoons number.

"Namjoon, I need you to track Jins phone number and I know you're smart so please help me" I beg him. He looks surprised but nods anyways without asking any questions. Jimin must've filled him in on the situation we have on hand. I swear if something happens to Jin I don't know what I'll do. I grab my hair in frustration. "Found it" I hear Namjoon say. I walk towards him and write down the location and start running out of the building. I text the chief officer this address as well. If he was kidnapped they would've asked for money but if they haven't that means they are not looking for money. So I need back up, I can't protect Jin if I'm dead.

The GPS brings me to a empty warehouse where I see some cars in distance. I park further away, not wanting anyone to spot me. I get out from the car and start running towards the voices. I hide behind a pillar to get a better look at what I'm walking into. I see at least 6 guards with heavy guns. Shit, I'm fucked. And then I see him. Jin. He's tied on a chair. He's passed out. I will kill them all if they as much as even laid their fingers on him. My anger rises as I look at how pale Jin looks. This can't be good. Especially in his condition. I can't wait for back up any longer, Jin needs my help. And with that thought I march towards him. I see one of the guards spot me as they raise their gun towards me. "Hey what are you doing here" he barks at me. "I am here to get what's mine" I growl back. I run towards him and as he raises his gun I kick it out of his hands and into mine. Yeah taekwondo classes are paying off right now. I shoot him in his legs. He screams in pain and falls down. All the noise brings out the other guards who start firing towards me. I run and hide behind a pillar. I grab the steel rod I see on the ground and throw it towards one of the guard hitting him in the head. That distracted the others and I start shooting at them one by one. Aiming either their arms or legs. Not wanting to kill even though I really want to. I can't go to jail. After all of them are on the ground groaning and screaming in pain. I run towards Jin. His body looks lifeless. I untangle him from the ropes. I hear noises and I look around to see police arriving. Great timing I scream sarcastically. "I need a fucking ambulance" I yell and I hear one of the officer dial 119. "Jungkook, what happened?" The chief officer asks me as I tap Jins cheeks a little trying to wake him up. But he doesn't. "I couldn't wait" I look at him and he nods getting how angry I must've been. "I'll take care of it" I thank him. I pick Jin up bridal style as I hear the ambulance come. They put him on the stretcher and take him inside. I walk right along with them not wanting to let go of Jins hand. They start an IV on him. "What are you giving him?" I ask. "It's just fluids, he looks dehydrated" he stirs a little. "Hey hey jin, baby it's me" I cup his cheeks and kissing his forehead. "Jungkook" he mutters slowly. "Yes yes it's me baby" "jungkook" he cries this time. It's breaking my heart seeing him like this. "Hey hey don't cry okay everything will be alright" he nods, he moves his hands to his stomach. Right!

"He's pregnant" I yell at the EMTs. They look at each other with horror. I feel Jins hand grip against mine tightly. I promised I would protect them. And tears I've been holding this long finally escapes my eyes.