The conflict

Seokjin POV:

I smile as I walk slowly towards the elevator probably looking like an idiot but I don't care because I'm too happy. Happy that I decided to keep our baby, I put my hand on my tummy and you can see a slight bump but not too big since this is my only 7th week. I'm also happy with the way jungkook took the news, I honestly was surprised about how mature jungkook had been during the whole time. He will make an amazing father and he's soo nice to me, I know that it's an inevitable but he truly takes care of me more than I take care of myself. Everything in life seemed broken couple weeks ago but seems like everything is falling into place for me. I know I said that I never wanted kids but knowing that this is jungkook and mine makes me wanna shower him or her with all my love because jungkook makes me wanna change and not in a bad way. I'm beyond grateful for him. I get to the elevator still smiling like a crazy person. As the door was about to close I see a hand that opened the door again. I look up to see an older fit gentleman who smiled at me and I don't know why but that smile seemed creepy? I ignore my bad feeling and smile back. "4th floor?" He asked me and I nod not really wanting to start a conversation with him. I think about how Jimin must be coming soon, what should I make us? Or should we just order food? I think to myself completely forgetting about the stranger with me. We reach our floor and I was just about to leave when I feel his hand on my mouth and I smell something weird and I look at the male behind me who was giving me a smirk and that was the last thing before blackness covered my eyes.

I groan as I open my eyes, I start stretching but I'm unable to move my limbs for some reason. I look down to see I'm tied on a chair. I turn my head around to see an empty place that looks like a warehouse. I hear nothing. I start shouting as tears And realization of me being kidnapped hits my brain. But to my avail nobody shows up for what felt like hours. And after shouting for half an hour my throat started to itch from the dryness. Water. I need water. I decided to stop shouting since it won't do me any more good and looks like I'm in the middle of nowhere since no one can hear me. After a while, I hear engines maybe a car or a motorcycle noise and I look up to see a man coming out from an expensive car. That car looks familiar I think trying to remember where I've seen this same model car. A man in a suit who's face I can't really see because the light is hitting me directly in my eyes. "Good job, you'll get a lot of money for bringing him here" I hear the said man say to the guy who I saw on the elevator? Are they selling me or what? I panic and start shouting "let me go you bastard" over and over again. The man in the suit starts walking towards me, I hear him scoff as he kneels in front of me. "Aren't you feisty?" He says and I squint my eyes to get a better look at him. My eyes widen as I recall where I've seen this mans car. "Mr. Kang?" I reply still shocked to see this well known man in front of me. Is he my kidnapper? He starts laughing "call me Daniel baby" he says tracing his hand on my jaw. I flinch on his touch not liking the idea of anyone except jungkook touching me like this. Omg? Jungkook? Will he ever find me? The thought of not being able to see him makes me wanna cry my heart out but I gather all of my strength as I growl "what the fuck do you want Daniel" I see his jaws clenching but I pay no attention as he slaps me across my face very hard. Yup that's bruised. "Respect me slut" he spits while holding my chin tightly. I just glare at him not saying anything. Not wanting to piss him off anymore. I need to play smart and not get hit or else I won't be able to survive. And not just me as I look at my stomach. I can't lose you. "What do you want from me?" I whisper giving up on fighting him any longer. "What do I want? Huh! You should already know that" I tilt my head in confusion. He brings his face closer to mine and he holds my neck preventing me from moving away from him.

"All I've ever wanted is you kim Seokjin and now I'll get what I want" he smirks. Please save us jungkook I scream inside.