The fake

Jin POV:

I look at jungkook who's just standing with wide eyes in front of me. "Uh Umm I'm ambidexter, did I never mention that before?" He says while stuttering which is making it hard to believe but I just nod my head and walk towards the sofa. He's been acting weird lately and I'm not saying that because he doesn't remember me but just some of his habits have changed. Jungkook used to be the cleanest person I know but lately he doesn't even clean up after himself anymore which is the strangest thing ever. I decided to ignore this pit of feeling inside of me and just embrace the time I have with him right now. He went inside the room and it's been a while so I decided to get up and see what he's doing. "Are you going somewhere?" I ask him as I see him getting dressed. "Yes, an important meeting came up" he says without sparing me a glance. "At this hour?" I ask and he finally looks at me "I'll be home soon okay?" He says kissing my cheeks and I just nod as he leaves me alone. What kind of meeting is he going to at this time? Something seems off. I know I shouldn't but I decided to get dressed and follow him. My instinct is telling me something is wrong. I drive a few cars behind his to make sure that he doesn't recognize me, he starts driving off to some sketchy road and I continue to follow him. For some reason this place seems familiar, like I've been here before. With the next left, I finally realized where we are! This is the place where I was kept when that Daniel kidnapped me. Why the hell would jungkook come here at this hour? I watch him get out from the car and I decided to get out a few mins after him. I could hear voices in distant yelling at each other. "How the fuck did he escape huh?" I hear jungkooks voice as I get closer to where he was. I hid behind a very familiar pillar and watched the scene in front of me take place. "Boss, I think he got his memories back. He kept mumbling that Jins name" the person who's on his knees says with fear evident in his voice. Why did he mention my name? And who are they talking about? "Jin is MINE" jungkook yells before punching the guy who lands on the floor. I suppress the voice coming out of my mouth, how could jungkook punch someone! Some thing definitely doesn't make sense. I watch him start pacing off while holding his head. "Jungkook is gone! I'm jungkook now, Jin will be mine. No one will ever know the truth about my identity, you hear me" he says before punching the same poor guy again. My eyes widen in realization, THATS NOT MY JUNGKOOK. A whimper comes out of my mouth at the thought of my jungkook still being missing. "What was that noise?" The pretend jungkook says as he looks towards my direction. I quickly hide myself and try my best not to make any noise. I shut my eyes tightly and pray that he doesn't find me. "Well well, look who we have here" I hear his voice and I couldn't even bring myself to open my eyes. "You shouldn't have come here kitten, now look you're gonna be punished" he says as he yanks me to my feet. "Don't touch me!" I yell as I take my hands out of his hold. He stares at me before laughing "it's me baby, jungkook" he says as gets closer to me. I walk back "YOURE NOT MY JUNGKOOK" I yell and his expression changes. I scream in pain as he slaps me across the face "listen here little kitten, you'll do whatever I say." He says holding my shoulders. I whimper as he keeps digging his nails inside my skin. "W-who are you?" I ask him with tears in my eyes. How could he look so much like my jungkook! Who is he? What does he want from me? "Me? I'm your number one admirer" he whispers in my ears. "I'm the one you'll start learning to love now, I'll make you forget about that little boyfriends of yours. I'm much better anyways" he says. "I'll never love you" I spit in his face. He wipes his face before glaring at me. He holds my chin tightly as he says "don't ever disrespect me like that or else I'll forget you're pregnant" I land on my butt as he lets me go. "I was going to treat you like a queen, give you the world but looks like you won't ever change so I'll just have to keep you my prisoner I guess" he says crouching next to me. "W-why? Why me?" I ask him with the last bit of courage I had. "Aww baby, don't you know? I've been in love with you for years. I've tried everything to get your attention. I even once held an auction just so I could see that pretty little face of yours but you were always so innocent. But then one day I see you in a hotel with my mortal enemy getting all cozy! I lost my mind that day, how could you give him a chance but not me? I'm rich and successful too! And look at everything I've done for you. I had to let you go before but I won't now" he says and I try to take all of that information he just gave me. "Daniel?" I whisper "not anymore silly, I even changed my face for you. You like it baby?" He says bringing his face closer to mine. I release a sob at the realization of what's happening! I've been fooled and used. This man in front of me who looks exactly like my jungkook is none other than the person who almost killed my baby. "W-where's jungkook? What did you do to him you bastard?" I yell and he just laughs.

"I killed him"