The date - Part II

Jin POV:

He remembers!!! He remembered that I'm allergic to garlic "I guess I do" he says shrugging his shoulders. What? This is a big thing "do you remember anything else?" I ask as he holds my hands. "I remember getting laid" he says with a smirk. "Jungkook! I'm serious, do you remember anything else?" I ask with hope in my eyes. He sighs before closing his eyes "I'm sorry baby, I don't" he says kissing my knuckles. "Oh" I just say before looking down. Why am I so disappointed? "You okay baby?" He asks looking at me with his worried eyes "yes, yes I'm okay. Enough about that, we are here on a date let's enjoy that" I say pushing back all the disappointment and focusing on one thing, Jungkook. "Jin will you be okay if I never get my memories back?" He says looking deep into my eyes. "I don't know I never thought about that, I always had hope that you will one day remember everything" I say caressing his hands. "But what if I don't?" He asks. I don't know I really don't. "I-I don't know what to say jungkook" I say and I can see a little bit of sadness in his eyes as he lowers his head down. "Jin?" "Hmmm" "Lets make new memories, you and me, us together" he says smiling at me. "Let's do that" I say smiling back. "Here's your order!" The waitress interrupts our conversation with our food and I couldn't help but feel myself getting more and more hungry. Jungkook must've noticed it because he started laughing. "Shut up I'm pregnant!" I yell back. "I didn't even say anything babe" he says with a grin. I just give him a fake smile, the food is too distracting. "Here let me cut this for you" he says before taking my plate and cutting the steak for me. He might've lost his memories but he's still the same gentleman I fell in love with. I shouldn't worry about the past, I should focus on our present and our future. Our daughter will be here soon and I want her to feel so loved, I don't want her to have the same childhood as I did. I never told jungkook but I think he knew. I will make sure she knows that she matters every single day of my life, I'll protect her from everything. I won't be like my father, I'll be better.

"It's nice here" jungkook says as we walk along the Han River in the middle of the night. I like it during this time because nobody is here. Jungkook and I use to come here all the time mainly for the street food but it was like our spot. This is the first time I brought this new version of him here, "You know you use to always buy me flowers here" I say smiling at him and he looks at me with his own bunny smile. "Hmm I don't think there's any flower in this world as pretty as this one" he says holding my face in his freezing cold hands but for some reason even that brought warmth to my heart. "I must've done something good in this world to have you" he says before pressing his lips to mine. "I love you" I say kissing him back. Jungkook hasn't said I love you back to me since he lost his memories and I understand of course but that doesn't stop my heart from breaking a little. "Take my jacket, it's cold" jungkook says as he removes his jacket and puts it around my shoulders. "I can't have my babies cold" he says caressing my belly. We continue to walk and talk about everything and nothing in particular. "You know when I went to my parents, I asked my dad if they were able to find out who was the person who broke into our house" jungkook says which makes me stop at my place. He looks back at me "He was sent by Kang Daniel apparently to kill me but obviously failed. Dad told me about the time you were kidnapped and he was involved then too. The police is looking for him but he fled the country long time ago. If he could pay someone to kill me once than I don't doubt it that he'll do it again" he continued and I just looked at him terrified from this new information. "What should we do?" I ask holding his hands. "We can't do anything except be careful" he says squeezing my hands. "Why is he doing this?" I ask "I think he's obsessed with you. The guy who attacked us told the police how much he's obsessed in making you his" he says and a chill runs down my spine hearing those words. He's obsessed with me? Why me? "But don't worry, I promise I won't let anything happen to you" jungkook says bringing me back from my thoughts. "He's already tried twice to break us apart and almost succeeded but I won't let him win. You're mine and only mine. Anyone who even dares think that they can have you, I will happily burry them 6 feet underground without any guilt" he says bringing our foreheads together. "I'm scared jungkook what if he goes after our daughter?" I say as tears already cloud my eyes, I will literally die if anything happens to my baby girl. "Nothing will happen to her, I promise you baby" he says wiping my tears. "Let's go home? You must be tired" I nod as he takes my hand and leads me to his car. We get to our apartment and I was barely able to stay awake as jungkook had to carry me inside. I must've been really tired. "Sleep tight baby" jungkook says as he kisses my forehead and then my lips. "Goodnight I love you" I mumble as I close my eyes.

"I love you too baby" I hear before sleep overtakes my body.