The mess

Jungkook POV:

2 more months, that's how much time I have to wait for my little girl to be in my arms. Jin is 7 months pregnant now and might I say very grumpy. But at the same time he manages to be so adorable. Jin is the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I think to myself moving the ring in my pocket. I have been thinking of marrying Jin for the longest time now, my mom helped me pick a ring out for him. I don't think she has ever been that happy in her whole life. Honestly I don't think I've ever been this happy my whole life either. It's like Seokjin brought happiness in our boring lives. I was planning on waiting till our little princess is here but I don't think I can wait anymore. Every time I look at jin, I just wanna ask him already. I want to call him my husband. I decided to move my proposal up and ask him today. After work I was planning on taking jin to his favorite restaurant. I actually booked the whole place for us to give us some privacy. I know jin will be mad about that but I just want to spoil him. I continue to focus on work and meetings for the day so I can be done in time. I told, more like begged, Jin to stay home from now on. The doctor did say that jin has higher chances of having a pre term labor and I don't want him stressed over work. It took everything to convince him but with the help of his best friend, he finally agreed realizing that our daughter is our priority now. "Mr. Jeon, you have a visitor" my secretary says and I just nod my head. I look up to see my best friend walking in the room. "Taehyung-Ah, what are you doing here?" I ask as he takes the seat in front of me. "Why I can't visit my best friend now?" He says pouting. "No of course not, it's just I thought you went back" I say closing my laptop. "I did but then I came back" he says giving me his boxy smile. "I'm glad but is everything okay?" I ask worrying that something might've happened for him to just come back again. "Something did happen" he says getting up and walking towards me. "I realized something" he says as he stands on top. My eyes widen as he sits on my lap facing me. "Taehyung-mmph" he cuts me off by attaching his lips on mine. "Jungkook I brought you lun-" I hear a loud clutter noise before I push Tae off of my lap and look at Jin by the door, the food spilled on the floor. Fuck fuck "Jin shit it's not like what it looks like" I say as I get up and walk towards him. The hurt expression on his face is causing this tightness in my chest. Tears starts flowing out of his eyes. He walks away and I catch his wrist and bring him to one of the conference room. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU BASTARD" he says taking his hands out of mine. "Jin please let me explain" I say as I walk towards him. He just laughs before saying "there's nothing to explain, it's wide clear that you're cheating on me. Is that why you've been coming home so late? I can't believe I trusted you. I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT ME" he says slapping me across the face. Hard. I take a deep breath before approaching him "baby please calm down, this isn't healthy for you. You're gonna make your self go in labor please calm down" I say sitting him down on the chair as the tightness in my chest grows looking at him hyperventilate. He starts sobbing and my heart hurts looking at him right now. No no this isn't how today was suppose to go like. "Why? Why jungkook? Was I not enough for you? Is it because I'm fat now?" He asks hiccuping while wiping his tears. I get down to his level "baby what you saw in there was a mistake. There's nothing going between tae and I. I swear I promise you. I love you and you only" I say cupping his cheeks. "Then why didn't you push him away?" He asks looking at me with such sad eyes. "Baby I was just really surprised, he kissed me. I never kissed back. Please you have to believe me" I say holding his hands and kissing them. "Maybe but I don't know what to believe. Your words or your actions" he says taking his hands out of mine. "I just wanted to have lunch with you today since we've been missing each other so much because of your busy schedule but I guess now I know why" he says with a dry chuckle. "Jin please please believe me. I only have my eyes on you. Please forgive me" I say getting on my knees fully and joining my hands. I don't care if I look pathetic. The only thing I care about right now is Seokjin. He has to believe me. Tae came at me so suddenly, I was really surprised. That's my best friend, I've never felt anything towards him. "I'm tired take me home" he says standing up and walking out of the door without waiting for me. I drove him to our apartment, he went directly in the room and shut the door on my face. I can hear him crying in there. "Jin please please don't cry. Just listen to me" I say knocking. I slide down the door as my own tears start to form. I can't believe I messed it up. The door opens after what felt like eternity and Jin comes out with his puffy red eyes which I am to blame for. "Fine I'm listening" he says crossing his arms. "Okay come sit" I try to take his hand but he just walks in front of me and sits on the couch. "I'm giving you 5 mins to explain why a man had his tongue shoved down your throat." He says with anger visible in his tone. I don't I've ever seen jin this angry before. I gulp before sitting in front of him. "He came to the office and I didn't even know he was in the country. He said he wanted to say something and before I could say anything he sat on top of me and the rest you know" I say looking at him. He doesn't say anything but just looks at me, more like observing me. "And you want me to believe that?" He says venomously. "Jin it's truth I swear on our unborn daughters life" I say placing my hand on his 7 month belly. His eyes soften a little before he gives me the cold stare again.

"I don't think I can ever trust you again Jungkook"