The confession

Jin POV:

I kiss him back with the same intensity and wrap my arms around his neck. He stands up picking me with him and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks to our bedroom while still kissing me. I feel myself being lowered down on the soft mattress. He breaks our kiss and dives right into my neck bitting and sucking oh so gently. "Ah jungkook" i moan not being able to handle all of this pleasure. He removes my shirt and starts kissing my chest and then twirling his tongue around my nipples. I moan loudly this time. He continues to devour me. "You don't even know what you are doing to me" he says while panting a little making him look so hot and sexy. I bite my lips and he growls at my action and attaches his lips with mine again. "Let me pleasure you this time" I mumble against his lips. Without giving him time to react I flip our position so now I'm on top of him. I can feel him getting hard and I grind myself against it. I love the way he moans. "Fuck Jin baby" he moans while moving his hands all over my body. I remove his shirt and start kissing his chest and then slowly moving down and now I'm at his waistband and I start removing his sweatpants when I feel a hand on my wrist I look up "baby you don't have to" "I know I really want to" I reply back and he looked hesitant but I just removed his pants and was met with his thick member. I start drooling at the sight of it. I grab his dick and start licking him up "Ugh fuck" I feel jungkooks hand grip my hair and I engulf him into my mouth. I move my lips up and down against his dick as fast as I can. His grip on my hair tightens as he says "Jin I'm c-close" and I pick up my pace and within a min I hear him moans loudly while tasting him in my mouth. I swallow his cum completely before whispering in his ears "you don't know what you are doing to me either" I yell as he switches our position so he's on top. "I see that we are both equally affected by each other then" he whispers so close to my lips and I nod while moving my own lips against his. He captures my lips for the nth time today and respond back. We make-out for the next god knows how long but I like this feeling. He breaks our kiss "dad wants us to have dinner together once you're cleared by the doctor and not on bed rest" he says snuggling himself on my chest and I start combing his hair with my fingers. "I'm scared to meet your parents" I tell him and I really am. I've never met any of my partners parents and I don't know how this even goes since I'll be giving them their grandchild. Will they be upset and think that I ruined their one and only sons life? What if they take him away from me or take my baby away from me? "Hey don't be scared my parents will love you. How can they not when you're so perfect" he says looking up at me and I give him a smile. He really knows how to make me happy. "Now let's get cleaned up. You did make a lot of mess kim Seokjin" he teases me and I hit his arm while he laughs.

"Jiminie omg thank you so much for coming" I hug him as soon as I opened the door. I invited jimin over of course with jungkooks permission since this is his house but he was so sweet about it. He said "you can invite any of your friends baby this is your home too" and it make me feel so giddy inside I don't even know why and since when did I start acting like a little teenager but jungkook makes me feel all kinds of things. Good things. And I've missed my best friend so much and I want to explain him the whole story about what happened. Jungkook mentioned how worried jimin was when I was taken and I couldn't help but feel bad for him and knowing him I'm pretty sure he blamed himself for my kidnap so that's why I was here explaining him what happened. "Hyung I'm so glad you're safe. Both of you" he says while caressing my belly. I am glad too. I don't know if I could've survived losing my baby. "Everyone misses you at work. No one really knows what happening. Hyung are you planning on telling everyone about your pregnancy?" He asks. "I'm not sure jimin since this is isn't just my decision plus truth to be told I'm a little worried about how people will take me being pregnant with my boss" I sulk. "Hyung everyone has seen jungkook. They will for sure understand" he wiggles his eyebrows teasing me. "Yah you are so shameless" I hit his arm "says the one who's pregnant" my mouth gapes listening to his comment and we both start laughing. I missed this. "I missed you so much jimin-ah" "ah hyung why are you crying I missed you more" he says wiping my tears. Ugh this stupid pregnancy hormones. He hugs me and I hug him back. We stay in each other's embrace for a while before I mention "Jimin, jungkooks parents want to meet me" "OMG hyung wow that's good" he says breaking our hug. "Are you scared?" "Terrified" I scoff. "It's okay to be scared hyung but just be yourself. I'm sure they will love you" "jungkook said the same thing" "because it's true. Come on hyung no getting sad today. I came here for the free food let's order something" he pouts and I chuckle and mess his hair before ordering us some Chinese take out and turning the TV on to catch up some dramas.

"Hey how was your little eating session with jimin?" Jungkook says as we get ourselves ready for the bed. "It was fun. It was nice talking to someone who was not you" I say amusingly. "Wow I'm deeply hurt" he says while putting his hand on his heart. I roll my eyes before walking towards him and hugging him tightly "thank you" I whisper against his shoulders where my chin is. I feel his hands around my waist as he bring us more closer. "What for baby?" "For everything. From not freaking out to supporting me. For caring for me. For us. I really appreciate you jungkook" I tell him as I looked him in the eyes this time.

"I love you" I said.