The heartbreak

Jungkook POV:

Mistake? No no no no. "Jin you're far far away from anything even remotely close to that word. Baby you're my whole life please trust my words" I say as I walk towards and he doesn't move away from me. I hold his hands and kiss his knuckles, "please believe me" I say looking at him. "I want to" he says I smile as a shine of hope finally lights in my heart but that smile fades away as Jin removes his hands from mine "but your words don't mean anything jungkook. Your actions do" he says wiping his tears. "Okay okay I'll prove it to you. Baby please let me fix this?" I say cupping his face and I can feel him lean into my touch. He nods his head and I bring our forehead together. "Don't lose hope okay?" I whisper against his lips, he nods again. I can do this! I'll prove it to jin that I am serious about him and he's the only one I want to be with. "I'll be back" I say kissing his forehead "where are you going? You shouldn't drive, you were drinking earlier" he says holding the hem of my shirt. It's good to know that he cares at least, since these last few days I'm not gonna lie his words hurt me a lot. It's nice to know that maybe that was just his anger talking. "I'll call my driver don't worry I'll be home soon" I say pecking his lips this time. He just nods and looks down. As soon as I get out of the apartment I pick up my phone "hello kookie?" "Taehyung I need to see you right now! Meet me at the coffee shop near my house" I call my driver afterwards who drops me off at the coffee shop.

"Jeez you should've at least showered jungkook! What's wrong with you?" I hear taes deep voice as he scrunches his nose looking at me. I completely forgot the state I'm in right now. No wonder people were staring at me earlier, but that doesn't matter right now. I need to get things straight with Taehyung and be honest with him. "Taehyung I hope you know why I called you meet me?" I say as he takes his seat. "I have a hunch" he says and I pass the coffee I ordered for him earlier. "Taehyung-Ah I love someone else" I say and wait for Taehyung to say something but he just looks at me. "Does that someone happen to be your assistant?" He asks raising one of his eyebrows. "His name is jin and yes that's him" he shifts in his seat before he says "I should've done it sooner" he whispers "excuse me?" I say looking at him with confusion. He should've done what sooner? "Kookie do you remember the first time we met?" He asks me with a smile "not really, why are you asking?" "It's because we were so young we don't even remember meeting each other. I just know that you've always been there whenever I needed you. When we used to joke around and you would say that you wanted to marry me one day I believed you. When you said you loved me I believed you. When you said you wanted to spend the rest of our lives together I believed you jungkook. But now you love someone else?" He says with teary eyes. I never knew Taehyung liked me like that. "Taehyung-Ah I'm so sorry, we were young back then. I didn't even know what love was" I say holding his hands trying to comfort him. "But I did because I've only loved one person my whole life. You and now you don't even want to be with me" he says as his tears finally drop. "Taehyung-Ah please don't cry, I'm so sorry if I ever led you on" I say wiping his tears. "Do you love me jungkook?" He asks "of course I love you tae" I say. "Are you in love with me?" He asks holding his breath a little "Taehyung-Ah" "just answer my question jungkook. I deserve at least this!" He shouts. "No" I say and he just laughs before getting up. "Where are you going? Please let's talk this out you're my best friend" I say catching his wrist. "Right your best friend. But you're my everything jungkook. Ever since I was little, I've known I wanted to marry you and be with you. But I guess I was just making a fool of myself" he scoffs. "Taehyung-Ah I'm sorry I truly am but I'm starting a family now. Jin is pregnant and he saw us kissing the other day, I know that I hurt you but I have to tell you the truth" I say sitting him on the booth again. "I always thought we would be having a family one day" he says looking down. "Tae-" "Don't. Please don't pity me. You know how much I hate that, but I'm happy for you kookie. I know how you've always wanted to be a father. It hurts that you're not the father of my child but I really am happy for you. Congratulations to you and jin!" He says smiling but I know he's crying on the inside. I know him inside out, "Taehyung I'm sorry for hurting you and thank you for being happy for us" I say smiling. "Are we okay?" I ask "we will be one day until then give me time. I need to get over the love of my life" he says smiling before he leaves. And I just watch him leave, It pains me to know that Taehyung is hurting because of me, It was never my intention to hurt him. I hear a ding on my phone and look down to see Jins text "Jungkook are you home?" He asks. "No I'm on my way" I reply back. "Jungkook I think someone's in the house" my heart beats fastens as I immediately run towards my car and call jin. He doesn't pick up. I call again but nothing.

"FUCK!!" I shout slamming my hands against the steering wheel.