The influenced

Jin POV:

"Hyung, you're glowing" I hear jimin say as we eat our lunch. "I'm always glowing what do you mean" I reply back. He rolls his eyes before saying "no this is different, I wonder if it's because you're pregnant or because you're in loveee" Jimin says or more like teases me. I just continue to eat my food not even looking at him. "Aigo is my hyung getting shy?" Jimin says poking my cheeks "yah don't disturb me while I'm eating" I say but he just looks at me with his narrow eyes. "Well I guess someone's dream of having an office romance is being fulfilled" Jimin says with a teasing tone. "I'm not sure I know what you're talking about" I tell him. "Wow hyung, stop pretending to be so innocent. Everyone has been talking about how jungkook is head over heels over you I mean it's pretty obvious. The hearty eyes he gives you, Ugh it's so romantic" Jimin says putting his hands on his chest. "Everyone has been talking?" I ask him more curious about that. "Of course, it's the CEO, it's obvious everyone will be talking about it" Jimin says while eating his food. "What are they saying?" I ask him. "About what?" He says "about us stupid" "well there are mixed reactions, some are saying that you guys are completely adorable. But then some idiots are saying how it seems fake and blah blah bullshit who cares about them" Jimin says. "People are calling us fake?" I ask more to myself than to him. I know it shouldn't bother me what people think but it's inevitable now that I'm pregnant and all. Why would they think we are fake? "Hyung don't dwell on it. They are just jealous of you. They wished jungkook knocked them up" Jimin says while wiggling his eyebrows. I just gave him a little smile before finish my food. For some reason I can't help but think that would jungkook even be with me if it wasn't for my pregnancy? Is he just with me because we're having a baby together? Why can't I stop myself from thinking such things. Stop it jin. Jungkook loves you, he has proven it over and over time. I shouldn't let people's word influence me or let their word doubt our love. So what that he loves me because we're having a baby together? Love is love. Right? "Hyung you okay?" Jimin brings me back from my train wreck of a thought. "Yeah shall we head back?" He nods before taking our tray and throwing it away. "Ah Jimin I'll just go use the restroom real quick wait for me!" I tell him before walking towards the restroom. I walk towards the stall and get to business. This little princess has been jumping on my bladder since this morning. As I was doing my business, I hear some voices on the outside. "Hey did you hear about the whole kim Seokjin drama?" I hear one of the voices say. Kim Seokjin drama wtf? "No tell me what happened?" "Well apparently he seduced the new CEO and got pregnant. Poor jungkookie, now he has to pretend to love that whore. Ugh I feel so bad for him, he's so young yet his life is over so soon" I hear the same voice say. That's not true I wanted to yell on top of my lungs but I couldn't. I wanted to get out and tell them that jungkook loves me for me! I didn't seduce him. But I couldn't, I can't believe that a part of me is listening to what these strangers said. Did I really ruin his life? I think to myself and before I know I started crying. I hate myself for even doubting him but I can't help myself. "Jin hyung, are you here?" I hear jimins voice from the outside. I wipe my tears and walk out of the stall. "Yes let me just wash my hands" I say. "I'll wait outside" Jimin says before he walks out. I splash some water on my face to get rid of the redness in my eyes. I see jimin standing outside, I walk towards him smiling. "Let's go" I tell him but he stops me by my forearm "hyung are you okay? You don't look so good" he says examining my face. Of course my best friend will know when I'm not okay. I can never lie to him. "Don't even think about lying. Spill" he says as we get into the elevator. "When I was in the restroom, there were some people who were saying bad things about me" I tell him already feeling the tears coming out of my eyes. "Hyung what things?" He says more sternly "things like-like how I seduced jungkook into getting me pregnant a-and how I ruined his life" I say while wiping my tears. "Hyung do you know who they were? I swear just tell me their names I will personally give them a piece of my mind" Jimin says in anger "does it even matter! They think I'm ruining his life. Jimin-Ah am I?" I ask Jimin "hyung you're not ruining jungkooks life and it takes two to tango. They can't just push you under the bus like that" he says wiping my tears but what's the point more kept coming. "Hyung please don't listen to them. I'm telling you they're just jealous" he says while continuing to wipe my tears. I just nod while sniffing. The elevator dings "Ah Jin I was- why are you crying" I hear jungkooks voice as he cups my face in his large hands. Just looking at him makes me cry now. I started sobbing and I could see how I flustered him with my outburst. "Oh no no baby please don't cry. Can you tell me why you're crying?" He says pulling us out of the elevator and into his office. Jimin must've left to give us some privacy. "They said I ruined your life" I say while sobbing. I don't even know if he understood anything. By looking at his confused face, I realized he didn't. "Okay please stop crying. It's hurts me to see you cry like this" he says pulling me in his arms. I just continued to sob on his chest before it turned into hiccups. Jungkook had his hand rubbing my back the whole time. I raised my head and looked at him "jungkook do you love me?" I ask him "of course I love you baby. What kind of question is that?"

"Did I ruin your life jungkook?"