The proposal

Jin POV:

I rub my hands to get rid of the sweat between my palms. I sigh and continue to look out the window. I feel jungkooks hand in mine "what's wrong baby?" He asks while rubbing his thumb over my knuckles which is soothing me right now. "I'm just a little nervous" I say smiling. He brings our joined hand to his lips and kisses my knuckles for a couple times before saying "don't be, my parents will love you" with a cheeky smile. "You don't know that" I huff and he starts laughing before pinching one my cheeks "aish Jin you're so cute, first of all you've already met my dad hell you've worked with him so of course he knows you and as far as my mom goes, you're giving her a grandchild. She's gonna treat you like a queen just mark my works" he says giving me his bunny smile "you think so?" I ask raising my eyebrows "I know so baby" he says while focusing on the road. "You know I've never met any of my partners parents ever, I guess that's why I'm a bit nervous" I say. He looks at me with a smile and just says "it's okay if you're nervous but I'm telling you, my parents will love you. Maybe even more than me" I just slap his arm slightly. "You're such a tease" I say pouting a little. He just laughs and continues to drive us to his parents house. After a good 20 min drive, we finally reach the jeon house, or more like the jeon palace. The big metal gates opened for us and jungkook helped me get out of the car because now my stomach is really visible and causing me difficulty with my movements. "You okay?" He asks as I put my feet down. I just nod my head too fascinated by the house on the outside. It's so big, I can only imagine how it is on the inside. We walk up to the door and an old lady opens it. She smiles at us before making way, I follow jungkook while looking around. There's a huge chandelier as soon as you enter the house. The theme of the house seems to be gold since everything is so shiny. I feel jungkook pull me to a room which is probably the living area. The center piece is a gorgeous glass table with some design. "Jin" jungkook nudges me and I realized I've been zoning out. I look in front of me and see Mr. jeon and what seems to be Mrs. Jeon next to him. They're both smiling and I just bow my head "hello, I'm kim Seokjin" I hear them laugh before Mrs. Jeon comes up to me "no need to be so formal here dear" she says while cupping my face "aigo you're so beautiful, jungkook why have you been hiding such beauty from us" she asks jungkook and I just shyly put my head down. "you must be hungry? Let's eat. I asked jungkook earlier if you're been craving some things. He said spicy ttebokki and kimchi fried rice, so we have those for you. I also have chocolate ice cream for later, jungkook told me you love ice cream" she says smiling at me. Her smile resembles jungkooks so much. My eyes start to get a little teary after knowing the fact that she did all of that for me. She pulls me to table and I look back at jungkook who just smiles at me while following with his dad on his side. This wouldn't be so bad, I think to myself.

"Did you want more my dear?" Mrs. Jeon says while passing the 3rd bowl of rice towards me. I just look at jungkook hoping he would get the hint, I'm so full. I don't think I've ever eaten so much in my whole life. Mrs. Jeon is so sweet but she's insisting that I didn't even eat much. "Mom I think that's enough, Jin needs some room for the dessert" jungkook tells her mom and she just nods "oh of course how could I forget" before she continues to eat. "So jin, hows our dear son has been treating you?" I hear Mr. Jeon ask me. "He's been really good to me. He feeds me well and tolerates all of my temper" I say laughing and look at jungkook who's looking at me. "Aigo you guys are totally adorable" I hear Mrs. Jeon say this time and we all just laugh. "So when's the wedding?" Mrs. Jeon asks while looking at us. I look at jungkook with wide eyes who's coughing up his food. Wedding? What wedding? Who's wedding? "Mom, I told you not to bring that up" jungkook says through gritted teeth. Mrs. Jeon just shrugs her shoulders before looking at me "Jin, don't you think you guys should get married. I mean you're having a baby together" she says folding her hands. "Umm well we haven't really thought that far Mrs. Jeon" I say shyly "we're just preparing and getting ready for our daughter. Wedding wasn't part of our plan right now" I continue. "I see, I would personally like if you guys could get married before my granddaughter is here but of course this is your decision" she says while smiling. I look at jungkook who's just glaring at his mom. I rub my hands against his thigh and he looks at me, his eyes softens immediately. "It's okay" I mouth quietly only for him to hear and he just nods his head before putting his hand on top of mine and squeezing them. After dinner, all of us went to the backyard and talked for a while. Mostly Mrs. Jeon asking me my due date and if I need help with the baby. Her hands unconsciously rubs my stomach the whole time, we even felt our little girl kick. Mrs. Jeon must've been loud enough to tell the whole Seoul her granddaughter likes her. I was just laughing watching the seen. I feel jungkook come behind me wrapping his arm around my waist while resting his head on my shoulder "told you they will love you" he says and I nod my head before turning around facing him. "They're really nice." I say and jungkook kisses my forehead "well they know I would've turn their place upside down if they upset you" he says grinning and I just roll my eyes. I've realized that jungkook likes teasing me. "Shall we go home, you look sleepy baby?" He asks me "Let me just say good bye to your parents" I tell. Even though it was very hard to leave when Mrs. Jeon literally offered us to stay overnight, somehow jungkook convinced her to let us leave on one demand that we'll visit her soon. I smile as I wave my hands and jungkook drives away. We reach our home. "Ugh I ate too much" I groan as soon as we get to our room. Jungkook wraps his arms around me "sorry about mom, she can get a little too ahead of herself sometimes" he says looking at me "it's okay, it's understandable that she would think that" I reply. "Jin?" "Hmmm"

"Will you marry me?"