The first love

Jungkook POV:

Ruin my life? Where is he getting these thoughts from. I cup his face and bring our lips together. I can taste the saltiness from his tears. "You are a blessing in my life jin." I say kissing his cheeks this time. I wipe his tears and join our forehead together. "Why would you ask me that baby? Did something happen?" I ask caressing his cheeks. "I heard someone say that I ruined your life by seducing you" he says lowering his head. I take a deep breath before saying "who said that" I knew people in this world are cruel but seriously? How dare they even think something so disgusting. "I don't know" he whispers. I shouldn't be getting mad right now even though all I wanna do right now is fire everyone. The audacity to talk shit about their future boss! "Come sit here baby" I bring jin over to the sofa in my office. I get on my knees in front of him taking his hands into mine. "I love you jin" I kiss every single one of his fingers and then his palms. "I fell in love with you the moment I saw you" I tell him. His eyes widen in surprise "you fell in love with me at the club?" He asks. I think it's time I tell him the truth. "No, that wasn't the first time I saw you" I tell and he tilts his head in confusion. "The first time I saw you was when my dad was really stressed for one of his meeting so I decided to come help him since I was on break from college. This was last summer I think. I came to the office and saw you sleeping on my dads desk. My dad did tell me that you were working overtime to help him with the assignment. You looked so peaceful, I couldn't even say anything. I took a picture of you that day. I asked myself every single day since then if maybe I saw an angel? Because you were so precious. I knew that day what love at first sight meant. I started making excuses to come to the office but you never talked to me. The day I saw you at the club, I had to approach you. It was fate. And what we have today, right now, it's everything I've ever wanted jin. Everything I've ever wanted from you. You became my dream that day and now I'm living my dream. So no, you didn't ruin my life. You are my life" I say smiling at him. He brings his hands to my face and I just close my eyes leaning to his touch. "I love you so much jungkook" he says placing his lips on mine. "I'm so sorry I keep doubting you, I promise I'll be a better partner from now on" he says wrapping his hands around my neck. "You are perfect just the way you are baby" I kissing his nose. "Now I've got some bastards to fire" I say getting up. "Jungkook" Jin says as he catches my wrist tugging me. "Please don't be mad at them" "Jin I'm not mad, I'm furious. I want to make them cry for making you cry" I say already turning my head. "Jungkook please" his soft voice calls me. How am I suppose to get him justice? "Baby why can't I fire those idiots who did nothing but make you cry" I ask him. "Because if they didn't make me cry I would've never found out that you've been in love with me for so long" he says grinning at me. "I thought you loved me because I'm having your baby and I accepted that but knowing this, It's like all of my doubts just vanished. I trust you so much jungkook. And I love you so much. Please don't ever leave me" he says getting up and hugging me. I instantly wrap my hands around him "I would never and thank you trusting and loving me. You and our daughter are my only priority" I say getting down and kissing his belly all over. He runs his fingers through my hair before saying "I should get back to work" "no don't leave me here" I say standing up and hugging him from the back. I start peppering his neck with tiny kisses. "Jungkook someone might see us" he says slightly pushing me. "Let them" I say turning him around and diving in his neck. I start sucking at this one spot when jin starts moaning. "Jungkook w-we should stop" he says. I look up at him "I just got started" "jungk-mmph" I cut him by attacking his lips this time. Our lips move together and I pick him as he wraps his legs around my waist. I set him down on the desk as I settle in between his legs. I continue to kiss his lips before moving to his jaw and then his neck. His fingers wrap around my hair tugging them slightly, which turns me on more. "Jungkook can you at least lock your door" Jin says between his moans. I leave his embrace and run to lock the door and close the blinds. "Now where were we" I say walking towards him with lust in my eyes. "Right here" Jin says pointing to his neck while giggling "hmmm" I say before diving right back to his neck. I move lower to his chest leaving some visible hickies. I unbutton his shirt and twirl my tongue around his nipple which earns me a moan that went straight to my already hard member. "Ahhh jungkook" I hear him moan. "Turn around and bend over for me baby" I say pecking his lips. Jin gets down the desk before taking his pants and briefs off. "You are so fucking hot" I say bitting his ass. He bends over the desk and I spread his cheeks apart before diving into his pick hole. I push my tongue inside. I love how much jin is moaning right now, the strain in my own pants is becoming painful. I push one finger in next to tongue and start moving it. "Ahhh ngghh" I feel jin squirming. I add another finger inside of him before scissoring him. "You like that baby?" I ask taking my pants off with one hand. "Yes" he moans pushing his ass back and fucking my fingers. I remove my fingers which earned a little whine from him, "just a min baby" I say before pumping my member and align it to his hole. "Ready?" I ask and he nods. I push inside of him groaning from the tightness. "Ahhh jungkook" he moans. I raise one of his legs and put it on the desk as I start pounding into him. "Fuck" I say as I realize I'm already close. Jin has the magic of making me cum so fast. I pick up my pace and start going harder while putting a hand against Jins stomach to make sure it's not pushing against the desk. "Ahhh jungkook I'-m cl-lose" he says and I take my hand and start pumping his member "cum for me baby" and he moans while spilling his cum in my hand and I inside of him shortly afterwards. He puts his leg down and tries to stand up but fails. I catch him "I got you baby" I pick him up bridal style and put him down on my sofa. "Cuddle with me?" He says making grubby hands towards me and looking at me with such fondness. "Let me clean up baby" I say before wrapping him in my jacket and he just pouts and I couldn't help but pinch his cheeks. I went to the rest room and washed my hands, I came back to see Jin laying on the sofa with his arms crossed. "Is the cuddle offer gone?" I ask walking towards him. He doesn't say anything but just scoots over making space for me. I settle next to him and he puts his head on my chest immediately wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We should have office sex everyday" and all I got was a hit on the stomach.