The conversation

Seokjin POV:

I look at jungkook who's utterly shocked well I wouldn't blame him I was too. "Are you sure jin" he asks me and I can't even bring myself to say anything so I just nod. "So I'm going to be a dad?" He asks me and I just nod again crying this time. Have I ruined his life? He hasn't even been the CEO for that long and I already ruined his image. A CEO with a child but no marriage, this won't be good for his reputation or for this company. I can't help but blame myself, "I'm so sorry" I say wiping my tears but what's the point the new ones keep coming. I see him get up and walk towards me, he cups my cheeks and says "what are you sorry for jin? This isn't your fault. This baby was made by both of us not just you. Stop blaming yourself okay?" He's handling this better than I am. I nod still unable to really form any words without choking on myself. "You still haven't answered my question jin, what did you mean when you said you couldn't do it? What were you going to do?" He asks staring at me with suspicion. I need to tell him the whole truth. I gulp "I was going to get an abortion" he stands up and mutters a small omg under his breath as he sits down on the chair in front of me. "Why didn't you just tell me when I asked you if everything was okay after I took you to the hospital? I'm guessing you've been known since then?" He says clearly with slight anger in his tone. Again I don't blame him. "I didn't wanna believe it, if I told you then that meant it was real and I wasn't ready to accept that. I'm sorry" I say being completely honest with him. He pushes his hair back as he kneels in front of me taking my hand in his own. "Thank you for telling me, Jin I know that this is your body and it's your decision and I would support it regardless of my own opinion. I know that this has been hard for you and I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. I know you're too nice to ask for my help thinking that this would probably ruin my career but Jin I want you to know that I will take responsibility, I will take care of you- both of you" he says caressing my hands and then kissing my forehead. I smile knowing that I'm not alone in this. My hand goes directly to my stomach as I say "jungkook I wanna keep it" he looks at me and smiles "I'm glad you do, I will always be here for you. You're not in this alone" he says before hugging me I hide my face his chest, we are not alone my little angle I think to myself.

"So when's your next doctors appointment? What doctor are you seeing again? I've got great personal doctors who'll be able to look at you anytime? Have you been taking your prenatal pills?" Jungkook bombards me with tons of question. It's quiet cute to see him acting like this- so maturely. "Jungkook, you're overwhelming me right now" I say with a small smile. He sighs as he comes out of his closet wearing his work clothes looking sexy. Jin focus. "I'm sorry I'm just really excited" he says with his bunny smile. "You are?" I question him. Why is he excited while I was scared to death about this? I thought he wouldn't want me wouldn't want us. Doesn't he have a boyfriend? Omg what is he gonna tell him? Did I become a home wrecker? "Off course I am" he says walking towards me grasping my shoulders and making me look at him. "I've always wanted to be a dad Jin, I love kids and I know this isn't an ideal situation but you're carrying my blood so off course I'm excited." I can't help but cry. His hands move away from my shoulders to my cheeks as he wiped my tears "Jin why are you crying baby?" He asks with nothing but concern in his voice. "I thought you wouldn't want us" I say feeling ashamed that I judged him. He continues to wipe my tears as he says "it's okay to doubt yourself sometimes, but I'm here. I'll always be here" "promise?" I ask unable to believe anything. "Pinky promise" he says as he smashes his lips against mine. It was just a small peck but it sure caused a thunder in my heart. I smile against the kiss. "Now you need to get your strength back, I saw how pale you were yesterday and you didn't even eat much. Jin you need to take care of yourself for our child okay?" He says looking at me and I nod. "Great now take the day off" I was about to disagree with his decision but he interfered saying "it's an order, I am your boss" he says cheekily. I pout not really liking how he's controlling me well not really but still. "Stop doing that" he says. What am I doing? I think to myself pouting a little more. "God damn it" and then the next thing I know is he's pinned me against the wall as he starts kissing me slowly asking for entrance with his tongue which I give immediately. I wrap my hand around his hair pulling it a little which makes him groan against my lips. We make out for god knows how long but when he takes his lips off of mine we're both panting like we just came back from running a marathon. He looks at me with lust in his eyes as he starts peppering kisses along my neck line, I can't help but moan and expose my neck more to him. He starts leaving hickeys all over my neck. He comes back up and this time I smash my lips against his not being able to help but crave him, his taste, his scent. He pulls me by my waist closer to him and I jump wrapping my legs around his waist. He carries me to his bed. He lays me down carefully and starts hovering over me. God this is like a flashback. He takes my shirt off and starts sucking on my nipples and I can't help but moan loudly. I have been craving for his touches for so long. I pull on his shirt wanting it to be gone. He gets the signal and gets rid of his shirt. Geez I forgot how hot his body was. He continues to suck on my nipple and starts leaving small kisses all over my chest moving down to my stomach. I push my head up to see him smiling looking at my flat stomach while whispering "daddy can't wait to meet you little pea" and then starts to kiss my stomach all over. I'm glad I didn't go through with my plan today I think to myself. He takes my pants off along with my underwear carefully. I'm all naked now. "You're so beautiful baby" he says as he dives into my entrance eating me out soo good. "Ahhhh.... nghhhh" I moan loudly unable to hold myself.

"Fuck me please" I say wanting him to be inside of me now.