The gender

Jin POV:

Jungkook has been nice I mean he always is to me but lately he's been extra nice. After his very open love confession, we talked. Like really talked about us, about our future, about our baby. He said that he wants us to be exclusive and I do too. He was talking about throwing a party and surprise everyone with my pregnancy but I wasn't sure if that was such a good idea since I haven't even met his parents or anyone he knows and same goes for him so I told him that maybe our families should meet each other or at least we should meet each other's family. Even though he was sulking about not having a party, he did think that a family dinner would be perfect. Today is an important day for me. I'm getting ready right now for my doctors appointment. The doctor said we could find out the baby's gender and I'm really excited. Like others I've had some hunch too. I think we're having a boy but I could be wrong. Jungkook is almost certain that we're having a daughter. At the end, it doesn't matter what it is. I will love him/her with all of my heart and I know jungkook will too. I just want my baby to be safe and healthy, that's all I can ask for. Jungkook will meet me at the doctors since he had to attend a meeting- one he couldn't miss even though I know he wanted too. I reassured him that I'll be fine. It took a little convincing but he finally left. He can be cute like that sometimes. I know I've doubted his love for me before but I couldn't help myself. I don't want to fall in love just to be left but I think it's too late for that since I'm already stupidly in love with a certain hulk looking hottie. I don't think I've ever loved someone as much as I love jungkook and I don't even care about being hurt anymore. Jungkook makes me feel so loved. He's been like that since the day he came to pick me up from jimins apartment. If I knew any better, I would think that jimin had a hand in this change but I don't wanna bring it up. I'm just thankful for everything jimin has done for me. He's always been there for me through my ups and my downs. I feel bad that I can't see him as often as I want to since he's busy with work while I'm just here in jungkooks apartment all day. I think I'm finally ready to go back to work. I'm gonna need a doctors clearance of course but I'm feeling good, better than I did in the beginning of this pregnancy. And my bed rest period has been over for almost a little over a month now. After the 2 weeks when I visited the doctor he said everything is looking good. We even got some photos from my sonogram. I couldn't help but cry looking at those pictures. We really did that. Jungkook calmed me down because I was becoming a little too emotional. I'm gonna blame the hormones but I was just so happy. And jungkook was too. The only thing that's worrying me right now is how jungkook will feel when I come back to work? He can be a little- cross that- very overprotective of me. He doesn't even let me do anything at home, how will he let me come back to work? He will need a lot of convincing from my part and maybe I can ask the Doctor to help me convince him too. I'm just so tired of being stuck in this apartment. Of course I'm grateful for having a roof over my head but it's suffocating me now and I don't think jungkook understands that. Anyways i will go back to work even if he likes it or not. He'll have to come around me working again. I groan as I try the fifth pant from my closet and it doesn't fit me too anymore. Honestly none of my clothes do. I've been stealing jungkooks hoodies for most part but for occasions like this I need my clothes. But none of them want to fit me. I walk over to jungkooks closet and borrow one of his sweatpants for the day. I'll just go looking like this. I call an uber for myself since jungkook will meet me there. As soon as I get to the clinic, my nurse calls me in to check my vital signs and take my weight. I check my phone again to see how far jungkook is. I told him this morning to let me know when he leaves and he still hasn't texted me. I tap my phone anxiously waiting for his text. I ended up calling him but he didn't pick up. That's strange he always picks my phone. "Mr. Kim, follow me to this room and change into this gown. The doctor will be here shortly" the nurse says while handing me the disposable gown and smiles while leaving me alone. I change into the gown and get myself comfortable in the bed. I call jungkook again but it keeps going to voicemail. Did he forget about my appointment or what? But that's very unlikely of him because he's always asking me about my appointment dates, he even made a special calendar just for that. I try to relax as I don't want to stress right now. "Good morning Mr. Kim" my doctor says as he opens the door. "Hello doctor" I reply smiling back. "How are you doing? Is the baby troubling you anymore?" He asks while turning his computer on. "I'm doing okay and no the baby has been very calm. I'm not having any morning sickness anymore so that's good." I reply. "But there is one thing that's troubling me?" I ask the doctor. And he nods his head motioning next to continue. I don't even know how to say this since this is quite embarrassing for me. "I've been craving some things. Like non edible things. Is that normal or am I crazy? Like the other day I really wanted to eat some clay and I've never even had it for obvious reason". "This is completely normal Mr. Kim, its actually more common than you would think. I get people telling me they crave all kinds of things such as coal or cement. This is actually known as pica. While it is normal, doesn't mean that it's okay to eat these things since they can be hazardous to yourself and your fetus. I would recommend you to try to distract yourself or eating something whenever you crave these things" my doctor says with a smile and I nod my head. Wow didn't know that was a thing at all. "Also doctor I was wondering if I could go back to work now that I'm feeling better?" I ask hoping that he would give me a pass. "I completely agree with you, it is always recommended to have some sort of activity in your pregnancy and working will be perfect for you. Just make sure you don't stress yourself or your body." He says again with a smile and I nod my head smiling. Finally I can go back to work. "Now are we ready to find out the gender of the baby?" He says while placing the ultrasound Doppler on my belly after placing the cold gel. "My partner is going to be here any minute doctor, do you think we can wait a little?" I say looking at the screen in front of me where I can see my baby. Where the hell is jungkook?! "I'm sorry Mr. Kim but I have to go for another checkup soon, would you like me to book you for another day and confirm the gender or would you like to know and then later tell your partner?" He asks feeling apologetic. I contemplate if I wanna come back here again with jungkook or find out today. I'm too curious to wait so I just ask the doctor to tell me the gender. I dress up and just then the door opens as jungkook appears in front of me panting while resting his hands on his knees. "I'm so so sorry, the meeting ran longer than I expected and I couldn't leave plus my phone died so I couldn't text or call you. Was everything okay?" He asks while walking towards me.

"We're having a little girl" I say as tears starts coming out of my eyes. Jungkook looks shocked but then I see his eyes getting a little teary as well. He picks me up while yelling loudly "we're having a girl omg I knew it" and I couldn't be any happier.