The truth

Jungkook POV:

"Mr. Jeon?" I look up from my computer to see Jimin timidly standing by my door. "Yes, come in Jimin" I say encouraging him to come inside. "Mr. Jeon, Jin isn't feeling well - is it alright if I take him home?" he asks hesitantly. Wait Jin is sick again? he looked fine when he saw me earlier. "Should I take him to a hospital?" I ask dearly concerned about the latter male. "No sir, he said its not nothing serious just a little fever, thank you sir" "Off course you can both leave early for the day, tell Jin to take another day off if he's still feeling under the weather" I said smiling, I see Jimin leave my office after bowing. I look outside my window to see Jin struggling to stand up, barely able to stand straight with jimin's help. He looks so fragile, did I overwork him or what? Is this my fault? I should talk to him once he gets back to work.

"Taehyung-ah off course I didn't forget about our dinner date today" I chuckle over the phone as Tae kept texting me to not forget about our plans later tonight and he wants me to dress formally I don't question him and just do as the latter says. I leave work and get home, after a long 20 mins shower I come outside to start getting ready for the evening, right formal. I look at the time and see its 7:30, I decide to leave as Taehyung likes punctuality and I am not trying to be on his bad side tonight. As I was about to leave my room, I hear loud knocks coming outside from my door? WTF who's stupid enough to piss me off at this hour. I walk towards the loud noise already frustrated and as I open the door I get shocked seeing Jin in front of me.. crying loudly he says something along the line "I couldn't do it" and his next action shocked me the most.....he hugged me tightly crying on my chest. I am frozen unable to move..... get yourself together Jungkook I think to myself before awkwardly placing my hands on jin's back rubbing it to calm him down because it doesn't look like he's gonna stop anytime soon. I bring him inside my house still hugging him. I look down to see him hiccuping a little as he closes his eyes and sleeps in my arm still hugging me tightly. This has to be the most beautiful sight, Jin sleeping in my arm with flushed cheeks from all that crying. I smile to myself thinking if my dream just came true but then start worrying about Jin, what did he mean when he said he couldn't do it. Did I give an assignment to do or what? I really don't remember giving him any project. I look down to hear him snoring, he must've been so tired to just sleep while standing. I pick him up bridal style and take him to my room, I tuck him inside my blankets on my bed. Right, this isn't the first time he's been here, I rather like the idea of him here. I'm brought back to reality when my phone starts ringing, I excuse myself out of the room not wanting to disturb jin's sleep.  It's Taehyung, fuck I mutter to myself. I sigh before picking his call up, "YAH YOU'RE SO LATE YOU BETTER BE HERE IN 5 MINS" he shouts too loudly I move my phone away from my ear. He's going to kill me. "Tae- Tae, Can I get a rain check today please?" I say over the phone he's silent for a while before he says "You're not coming?" in tiny voice noooo I don't want my best friend to be sad right now. "Tae I'm soo soo sorry but something important came up" I say looking at the sleeping figure from outside. "Fine, I'll let you go this time" he says I can hear the anger in his voice. "I will make it up to you I promise Tae, thank you so much for understanding" I say thankful that he didn't ask me any questions. "Goodnight Kookie" "Goodnight Taehyung" I hung up as I rub my forehead. What should I do? Should wake him up and ask what happened? But he looks so peaceful sleeping on my bed. I decide to just to sleep in the guest room and wait till the morning to question Jin.

I groan as I turn and get out of my bed. Its 7 in the  morning, it's still early. I decide to walk outside and walk towards my room and to my avail Jin is not there. I panic as I walk inside to see if he's in the bathroom but no. I walk downstairs and I smell something....... sweet? I look inside the kitchen that I haven't used in years to see Jin cooking something. He looks so beautiful with the sun shining against his face making him glow even more. "Good-morning" I say and Jin jumps in surprise and clutches his chest after looking at me he sighs. "Hey good morning, you scared me" he giggles a little. Adorable. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" I say rubbing my neck awkwardly. "I made some pancakes" he says smiling as he urges me to come to the dinning table. Wow, I look down to see his delicious pancakes, I can't even remember when the last time I had home made food in general. I sit down and see him sitting down next to me. I mutter a thank you as he passes me some pancakes. I take a bite and omg these have to be the best pancakes I've ever had and I'm not exaggerating. "This is delicious Jin, thank you for the breakfast" I say looking at him, he blushes as he says "It's the least I can do after last night" looking down. I place my utensils down as I ask him "Jin, what did you mean last night when you said you couldn't do it?" I see him stiffen but he sighs as he says "Jungkook, I have something important to tell please don't be mad." My anxiety grows as I see him struggling to come up with words "It's okay I promise I won't be mad" I say to make him feel a little comfortable. "You know when you took me to the hospital when we came back from Japan?" I nod "The doctors told me something, something I think you should know about" I nod again. What could possibly Jin mean, how is his health related to me?

"Jungkook, I'm pregnant" he says and I- am shocked. WHAT? HOW? "Jin are you sure?" I ask him hoping that this is just a prank but he just nods with watery eyes. I can't believe this. "I'm going to be a dad?" I ask him again just to confirm and he nods this time his tears betraying him as they drop. No way.