The doubt

Jin POV:

I've been so horny specially during my second trimester but jungkook never wants to go beyond oral sex because he's too afraid to hurt the baby which is such a myth and ridiculous plus it's frustrating me. So him finally agreeing to go beyond is exciting me. I moan as he sucks on that one spot on my neck "jungkook hurry I need you" I say while pressing my hands against his shoulders. "Impatient are we?" He says lifting his head up smirking and I just punch his chest. "You've already made me wait so much" he chuckles while caressing my cheeks with one hand and the other finding it's way under my shirt glazing over my stomach. "You have no idea how much I'm controlling myself baby" he says with lust visible in his eyes. "Lose it tonight" I whisper seductively in his ears and he growls while clashing his lips with mine and grinding his hips with mine. He swallow all my moans and rips my shirt off. He gets up and starts removing his clothes all while staring at me. Usually I would be blushing but I think I'm beyond that point with jungkook now that's he's seen all of me on multiple occasions I might add. "You are so beautiful" he says while removing my pants along with my briefs. He starts sucking on my inner thighs inching closer to my crotch where I'm soaking wet. He palms my member and I buck my hips up while moaning loudly. He had to put his hands on my waist to put me down. The pleasure was too much for me, I continue moaning as jungkook palms my cock increasing his pace. "J-jungkook I-I can't ahh" I moan as I spill cum all over his hands. He licks the back of his hands while staring at me. Fuck that's hot. "On your hands and knees baby" he commands while slapping my thighs and I get on my hands and my knees while displaying my ass in the air. "Fuck" I hear him groan before kneading my cheeks. I feel his tongue near my rim and I moan loudly burying myself in the pillow. He starts pushing his tongue inside of me and eating me out. I continue to moan from all of this pleasure my body is receiving right now. I feel him add one of his fingers inside of me besides his tongue and that double penetration is killing me. He adds another finger and starts scissoring me. I start pushing my ass back fucking myself on his fingers. "Fuck baby you're so hot" he says against the back of my neck. "J-jungkook in me now" I say or more like moan and he must've gotten the cue as I feel his member stretching against my hole. Fuck I forgot how big he is. "Shh it's gonna feel better soon" he whispers against my ears and I just bite my lips as he pushes himself balls deep inside of me. He waits for me to adjust and I tell him to move after a min. He starts moving slow in the beginning teasing me on purpose but then he started pounding against me. I was a moaning mess this whole time. He takes his dick out and slaps my ass while saying "Ride me baby" and gets on his back with his arms behind his head. I shuffle and I get on top of him and align myself with his member. I push myself down and moan loudly at this new angle and start bouncing up and down as fast as I can. His hands starts roaming all over my body. I lower my head and capture his lips in an intense kiss. "Ugh I'm close" I moan and grind on his dick a little before starting to bounce again. His hands find my cock and starts stroking it. "Cum for me baby" he says against my lips and that's all it took for me to cum. I slump down on his chest still moving slowly with him inside of me. He holds my hips up in place while thrusting in me. I moan as I feel him grow inside of me and filling me with his seeds. "Ahh fuck" he moans. I snuggle closer to his chest and he wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly. "You were so amazing" he says kissing my head a couple times. I just mumble "you too" too tired to say anything. He pushes me on my back and removes himself from me. My eyes starts drooping and the last thing I saw was jungkook walking with some towels.

I open my eyes and groan in pain as I try wiggling my lower body. "How did you sleep baby" jungkook asks as he brushes my hair with his fingers and I look up to him still having my head on his chest "I slept like a baby" I say smiling and he pecks my lips "good you needed that rest after all of that work out" he says smirking and I just hit his chest while hiding myself against him. "Jungkook?" "Yes baby?" "I've been wanting to ask you something" I tell him before sitting up looking at him. "What did you wanna ask?" He says while sitting up too. I fiddle with the blanket something I usually do when I'm nervous. "I was thinking maybe I could start working again" I say smiling and hoping that he agrees but his expression says otherwise. He was about to say something but I cut him off by saying "the doctor said I can go back to work whenever I want to" I see his jaw tighten "You talked to the doctor about this without talking to me first?" He says and my eyes widen "well I just wanted to make sure that it was safe for me to come back to work but now that I know for sure that I'm fine I'm telling you this" I say moving closer to him. "Jin I'm sorry but I don't think that's a good idea" he says looking at me and my smile falters "why?" I ask "because I don't feel comfortable with you working" he says not even looking at me. Jungkook might be good at everything but he's the worst liar ever. I scoff as I stand up with some difficulty and walk to the closer to get my robe. He doesn't feel comfortable? Wow. I come back and see him sitting on the edge of the bed putting his clothes. "I'm sorry jungkook but who are you to decide when I can come back to work. When I said earlier that I'm coming back to work I was telling you not asking you for your opinion on if I may work or not" I say with anger evident in my tone and on my face. "Look jin I understand that but I'm your boss so I forbid you from coming to work" I'm gonna hit him. "Forbid me?" I yell back in disbelief. He stands up and walks towards me trying to take my hands but I just slap them away he seemed hurt by my action but the anger is overtaking me right now. "It's for your own benefit" he says looking at me with those pleading eyes. "No it's not. How do you know? The doctor said I'm fine. I'm telling you I'm fine. Why can't you trust me with my own health? Do you think I want to hurt our daughter? Do you think I don't care about her? You know what it's pointless talking to you since you already made your decision about MY job and MY career." I say glaring at him before walking out of the room. "Jin wait I didn't mean it like that" he says catching me by my wrist. I take my hands out of his hold "yes you did. You think I'm not capable enough to be taking care of our daughter and she isn't even born yet" I say folding my hands feeling so hurt right now. My own partner, the father of my unborn child doesn't even trust me. He grabs his hair in frustration while saying "Jin, baby, I never said that" he says walking closer to me. I just increase our distance.

"But that's how you made me feel. It's enough that I have doubts about me being a parent but now you do too." I say as my lips starts quivering and my tears starts flowing.