Epilogue

Three Years Later

I parked my blacked out Lamborghini under the players garage, then looked over at my handsome three year old son in the passenger seat holding his basketball.

"Ready to get some shots up?"

"Yep." He smiled.

"Come on." I said grabbing my Gucci backpack out the back.

The NBA photographers and videographer were already ahead of us snapping and filming away. I walked ahead of Sane who was showing out for the cameras, dribbling the ball through his legs.

"Aye Shawn, maybe they need to put Jr. in a jersey tonight. He looks like somebody I know." One of my main security guys, Greg, smiled.

I chuckled, "Yessir! He on his way. I'm starting him early."

"We can tell."

Everyone around laughed.

"Come on, boy."

The two of us went to change into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. We always like to try to get to the arena early to get some shots up. For the past couple of years, I've really been enjoying life: playing ball, being a dad, being a faithful boyfriend to Beyoncé. It's been everything I could ask for and more.

We ended up playing until the arena started to fill up. I shot a three that rattled in out. Sane ran to get the rebound, stepped behind the three point line and drilled. He smiled so big when the crowd reacted to it.

"Nice shot, boy."

I passed it back to him when he took it up top. I started playing easy defense until this boy threw a nutmeg pass through my legs, where he shot an easy layup. It got even louder in the arena.

"That's how we playing?" I laughed.

"Yep."

Both Beyoncé and I's family in the stands watching on. After a couple more shots, we ran back to get dressed. I put on my shooting clothes, while Sane put his designer back on.

"Aight, leave your ball in here."

"Okay." He said.

I jogged out behind him and up into the stands with the family.

"Hey baby." I pecked Beyoncé's lips.

"Hey, how you feeling?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm good, babe. I saw you getting beat by your son out there. You was really getting embarrassed in front of all those people." She said.

We laughed.

"He gone be embarrassing seven years olds in a minute." I said.

"You're right."

"Did you get the stuff for after the game?"

"Yeah, Mama stayed at home to cook. Lauren and I ran to pick up the cake and ice cream before we came here. He's gonna love the cake."