8

Beyoncé Knowles
3 Hours until the NBA Draft

"Yes bitch." Lauren gassed. "You look fucking good."

"Thank you. You look good as fuck too, bitch. Period." I said right back.

"Thank you. Girl, I'm nervous." She said.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Just being in the moment is making me nervous. Huge lights, ten million cameras. It's a lot to take in."

"I know it." I replied. "It's gonna be fun though. Enjoy it, sis."

"I will." She said.

There was a light knock on the door. Lauren and I looked to see it was Nipsey coming in the door.

"Hey Bey, how you doing?" He smiled.

"I'm good, Nip," I gave him a side hug. "How are you?"

"Good." He said handing Lauren a plastic pharmacy bag with a box inside. "This whatchu want, baby? I got the most expensive kind. It said 99% accurate."

She took it out the bag, then placed it on the counter.

I gasped, "You're pregnant?"

"I don't know girl. The nausea could be nerves, but then again, I could be pregnant." She said. "I'm trying to figure out if I want to take it now or wait until we get back."

I didn't know what to tell her.

"Just take one now and see what it says." Nip told her opening the box. "It's only two in there, so I bought a extra box too."

"And what if it's positive?" She asked.

"Whatchu mean? We gone have a baby then,"

"You're not gonna be mad?" She asked while opening one of the test.

"Why I'mma be mad?"

She shrugged, staring at it.

"I'll be back." She said walking in the bathroom.