19

Beyoncé Knowles

I embraced Lauren and took a seat in living room. Clarence and Miles came along with me. The room full of her close friends such Malika, Cassie, Nicki, Nipsey's sister, Samantha, and a bunch of men that I didn't know though.

"Bey, you know my family and friends, but these guys are some of Hussle's boys. This is YG, JRoc, Cobby, his brother Blacc Sam, JStone and the alphabet goes on and on."

Everyone laughed, "Hi, nice to meet you all." I shook their hands.

"You too." They greeted with a smile.

"Is Kam here?" I asked.

"Girl, you know he's in that game room with the rest of the guys. Let me see if I can get him to come out." She headed down the hall.

Miles went to dapped up Nip and the other guys. Then came to wrap his arms around me.

"Just say hello." She said pulling him by his arm. "You remember Auntie BB?"

"Mhmm." He hugged me. "Hey BB."

"Hey, you've gotten so big. Oh my Goodness. How are you?"

"Good." He said running to the door. "Mommy, MY UNCLE SHAWN'S OUTSIDE."

"Good, is he by himself?"

"Mhmm." He said slinging the door open. "UNCLE SHAWN!"

"Hey man." He chuckled, hugging him tightly. "What's going on?"

"Nothing. I missed you."

"You missed me? I missed you too. Goddamn, you den got big as hell." He said.

It was such a beautiful moment, most of us couldn't help but smile at them hugging. Lauren was recording and taking pictures.

"Come on, let's go outside and take a picture. It's better lighting."

I sat back down in between Miles and Clare while they went outside. It couldn't lie. Shawn looked hella good. He always does but I knew that was my hormones again.

"Beyoncé, how you been feeling?" Nip asked.

"Okay, can't complain. Thank you."

"Lauren told me the baby was doing good."

"Yeah. We get the gender really soon, so I'm thinking about a reveal party." She said.

"Cool. You want anything in particular?"

"I want a boy." I said. "But it doesn't really matter as long as it's healthy."

"That's good!" He said.

Lauren, Shawn and Kam came back in the house and took a seat once he dapped Nip and his boys, completely ignoring Miles and Clare.

"Shawn, I heard about the Jordan deal. Big money, man. Congratulations." YG said dapping him up again.

"Thanks, man!"

"Bought a nice LA crib yet?"

"Yeah, just signed the papers this morning actually. I move in in a couple days. Had to make sure my sister and nephew was good first."

"I gotchu. That's great, man. Living the dream, huh?"

"Yeah, can't complain." He chuckled.