27

Shawn Carter

After almost three weeks in the hospital, it's finally time to bring him home. It's literally been an eternity. Once we got the good news that Kam was stable and alert, we were finally able to sit down and choose a name for him. We decided on Sane Corey Mathew Carter.

When he arrived, of course, they said he was pretty healthy, but unfortunately, in just a couple hours after, he began to develop to some difficulties swallowing. He had to be put on a feeding tube and in an incubator so his lungs could fully develop, even though his breathing was pretty normal to be born as early as he was. Now he's even healthier. Beyoncé was released about a week earlier so the two of us decided to head to each of our houses throughout the week to make sure everything was fully prepared since he came earlier than expected.

As I laid my sore body on her bed, I watched Sane's back as he slept on on her chest in what looked like the most uncomfortable crunched up position.

"Beyoncé, baby, why don't you lay him down and sleep before it's time to feed him." Ms. Tina suggested.

She kissed his head, "I just wanna hold him."

"You can do that too. Just rest your body cause he's gonna be up every couple of hours." She said turning the air purifier on.

She sat on the edge of the bed. My eyes went directly to her ass. My boy made her body look thick as fuck in everything she wore. All she had on was a tight gurdle and T-shirt.

"Shawn, you have your first preseason game tonight. What's the plan with that?" Ms. Tina said.

"Coach told me to do whatever I feel I need to do. I haven't decided yet. I'm still a little sore, but I gotta let Lauren know in about two hours but she ain't really talking to me so....I don't know. I'll probably just text coach directly."

"Okay!"

"You can go. I know you've been at practice when you weren't at the hospital. Go and have fun. We'll be fine." Beyoncé said.

I thought about it for a second.

"I'll make my decision in a couple hours." I told her. "How you feeling?"

"I'm tired, but I really want a hot shower."

"Go ahead." I told her. "I can watch him."

"I'm too attached." She said.

"Yo ass stank though."

She smacked her lips, laying him on his pillow right beside me.

"Nigga, you and I know you be stanking worse than me." She said going her closet. "You just watch my baby."

"This my baby, too. The fuck you talking bout." I told her. "This my nigga."

"Stop calling him that."

"I call everybody that."

"Not my baby."

"You be calling me a nigga, though."

"Shut up." She said grabbing her underwear out the drawer. "Watch my baby."

"We finna go play 2K."

"YOU BETTER FUCKING NOT." She yelled.

"Man, go wash yo ass." I mumble.

"Do what?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"What'd you just say?"

"What'd you just say?" I asked.