28

Shawn Carter

Last night when Beyoncé told me Ailani wanted me to call her, I sorta brushed it to the side cause I was tired and I just wanted to go to sleep. It's going on lunch time and the two of us have been hanging all day. I know I did her wrong in public, but it's really just been on some mutual friend type shit cause honestly I don't wanna be anything again cause I want Beyoncé back.

I know it's gonna take some time though because she just had the baby, I've been busy trying to take care of Boogie and Kam and I know she's focusing more on her future. Who's know if I'm in her plan. I know I'm more and likely not considering I've been with Ailani on the low. Knowing Beyoncé, she probably put two and two together since she got the text from her.

"Babe, can we please stop and get a churro?" Ailani pointed out the window.

"A what?" I asked.

"A churro. A cinnamon churro."

"Right here?"

"Mhmm." She said. "You never had one?"

"I don't even know what that shit is." I said putting the car in park.

"Come on. It's good." She said.

I followed her inside the bakery and sweets shop. Of course I had to take a couple pictures with some young fans and fine ass females. Then they finally let me tend to out order.

"Can I get four of the cinnamon churros and a vanilla milkshake?" She asked.

"Sure. Will that be all for you?"

"Babe, you want something else?"

"Uh uh." I shook my head while sliding my card in instead of hers. "I'mma eat yours."

She blushed at little at the gesture, putting her card up. The two of us took a seat in the corner across from each other. One of the workers brought us the food soon after. I looked really good.

"You've never had these?"

"Uh uh." I grabbed one, then stuffed the end in my mouth.

"See. Look at me putting you on." She said.

I chuckled.

"Let me see you phone."

"My phone? Which one?" I asked.

"Your 11 Pro." She reaches across the table. "I wanna see if the camera is as good as they say it is."

I gave it to her.

"Awww," She cooed after seeing Sane as my screensaver. "He is so precious."

I chuckled, "He getting big."

"I can tell."

I watched her blow my phone up with her selfies. She was looking fine as hell so I know she was gone leave me something nice in my gallery.

"You gotta text message." She said.

From who?"

"Uh...Eric?"

I slowly grabbed it to see what it said. Everybody knows the bullshit I've been through with my family growing up. Sadly, I don't even talk to my oldest brother, even though he was sorta there for me. He's been dealing with his family and kids so reaching out to each other hasn't been too great. The crazy part is every time he texts, I never respond. I simply don't wanna talk to anyone on my Mom's side of the family.

"Isn't that your brother?"

"Yeah. I'm not responding to him."

"Why?" She unlocked the phone. "He texts you this often and you don't reply? Why?"