20

Beyoncé Knowles

We found out the gender today, but too bad we have to wait until the weekend to find out at the reveal party. Everyone's so excited. Miles finally had an off day today, so we're buying some gender neutral things with my Mother and even his Mom and sisters tagged along with us. It feels so good to have him be there for me along with his parents being in support of him. He's such a huge help.

"Baby." Miles called from afar.

I looked up, he was holding up a blue onesie that said 'Basketball Genius'. I giggled, "That's cute. I'm guessing you think it's a boy."

"No, it's just not a lot of girl ones that have basketball terms on them."

"Oh yeah." I nodded. "What has my Mom bought?"

"It's mostly white socks, onesies and bibs." His younger sister, Cora, said. "Bey, some girl is coming towards you. Don't turn around too quick."

I looked over my shoulder to see it was Shawn's girlfriend.

"Hey, I'm Ailani. I just wanted to congratulate you on the baby." She said.

"Aww, thank you so much." She smiled.

"You're welcome." She said. "Shawn was telling me about you being pregnant and that he was happy for you both becoming new parents. I hope it goes well for you."

"He said what now?" Solange stepped. "Who both becoming new parents?"

"Bey and her boyfriend over there." She said. "Isn't he the father?"

"No, Shawn is the father." She said.

"It's okay, come on." I grabbed her arm. "Thank you for the congratulations."

"Wait, Shawn is the father? He told me it wasn't his." She said.

"Uh," I started. "It's his, but my boyfriend has been around ever since I found out. Shawn, not so much, but it's fine. I wish you two the best. See you around."

I left Solange there to talk. I, on the other hand, headed toward the exit with Julius and my Mom so we could leave. I've been doing good not letting Shawn and his stubbornness get up under my skin, but telling your girlfriend you're not the father of a child you know is yours just to keep a relationship is a new low. I can't believe he would say that, but then again, I can.

The driver took us to my new home. I've moved out of both my parents' houses and into my own. My father has slowly came to his senses about the baby that he's helping me pay the rent and utilities for it. I can't be anymore grateful. We're still not talking as much.

"What's wrong?" Miles asked for the millionth time.

"Nothing's wrong, babe. I just need a nap."

"Alright, well go lay down. I'll be here when you get up."

"Thank you. I appreciate you all coming with us. I'll see you all later." I told them, giving each a hug.

I immediately went to my bedroom and took a nap.

_________

"Pick up this E, boy

"Pick up this E, boy." Mikey said.

The ball fell through nothing but net from behind the halfcourt line of my new mult-million dollar home. This was my first off day from interviews and practice since Summer League is now over. Now I can catch up playing 'Horse' with my brothers and Kam. We had already put him and Rocco out. So it was just me and Mikey now.

"Ball game, boy." He said as my shot rattled in and out.

"Ah damn." I chuckled, dapping them up.

"I want my $1000 in cash and my Off-White Nike high tops. Red or blue. I'll let you choose. I wear a size 11."

"Nigga, shut up." I chuckled, dunking the ball on him.

I looked back at the sight of Ailani coming outside.

"Hey baby, wassup?"

"Uh uh, we need to talk." She said.

"Okay, let's go inside cause it's hot out here."

I followed her in the house where her mother and siblings were standing in amazement of the interior. I've only invited Ailani out to my new crib.

"Wassup?" I said pushing her on the bed, crawling on top of her.

"Uh uh, stop."

"What?" I asked.

"I ran into your ex today."

"Beyoncé?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, and?"

"Why did you lie to me about the baby being yours?" She asked. "I went to congratulate her and her boyfriend on the baby and she told me that you knew your were the father and that it wasn't his. She was obviously hurt by me telling her what you said. Are you seriously letting another nigga take care of your baby?"

"No, I'm not, but they're dating so I can't help that he's around her. I'mma be there for me baby and that's all you need to worry about."

"Okay but does she know you're gonna be there for your baby. I don't think so." She said.

"I'mma be there for my baby." I told her. "You mind you're business. Don't fucking talk to her."

"I was just telling her congratulations." She said.

"Don't tell her congratulations."

"Shawn, Bye. You've been such an asshole since that day you went to see your nephew. What happened between you and her?"

"Nothing, there was no type of interaction between the two of us."

"Well, you sure have been acting like it." She said.

"Nothing happened." I sat on the bed, pulling her towards my body. "Listen, I had a talk with my sister about the baby and I plan on meeting with Beyoncé to apologize about how I've been acting lately. And I promise I'mma be there for the baby. I just didn't wanna tell you cause I like you a lot and I didn't want you to leave me cause I was about to have a baby."

"I'm not going anywhere, but I promise you men are so much more attractive when they're taking care of their kids. There's nothing wrong with taking care of what's yours. It would be wrong if you didn't. I don't wanna be with you if you're not gonna be there for your child. That baby doesn't deserve that."

"Aight." I hugged her. "Love you."

"Love you too."

I kissed her lips long and hard which eventually led to a deep ass makeout session, per usual. I managed to flip her on her back just as she tugged at my shorts strings. She caught me off guard tossing me back over, yanking my dick out to suck the life out of it. I hissed through my teeth watching her go at it. I knew her family was in the the other room, but there was no way I was about to stop her. She sucking my entire soul out.

________________
Thanks for reading! ❤️

🧱 Will Beyoncé sit down and talk to Shawn?

🧱 Thoughts on Ailani?