23

Shawn Carter

"How you doing, Shawn?" Chauncey asked.

I'm having my first interview since in a good while and I just know we're going to get into some juicy shit. I saw where Clarence and Miles tried to come at me the last time. I never responded like I usually do. Just know if some things are brought up and said today, I'm not holding shit back.

"I'm good, wassup with you guys?" I asked him and the rest of the crew.

"Nothing much, it's nice to have you back on the show after sometime away from here. Hope all is well."

"Everything's good, thank you." I nodded.

"Well, first we'd like to congratulate you on your Jordan shoe deal. Amazing choice, man." He said.

"Thank you, thank you. Appreciate it."

"Yeah man, you already racking up almost 100 million before you play for your first NBA game. How you feel about that?"

"Blessed, I can't thank God enough. I worked hard for this very moment, so I'm just living in it and being thankful for each day as it's rewarded."

"There you go man." Shaq replied. "Well, let's get into this turmoil. You already know we were gonna do it cause we did it with them. What the hell is going on?"

I chuckled, giving them all a shrug.

"I'm chilling, man. You tell me what's going on cause I ain't paying it no mind."

"Well, ever since Beyoncé announced she was pregnant, things just went left with you, her brother, Clarence and Miles." Jalen said. "I mean they got on here and social media talking mess."

"I don't see them or follow them on social media."

"Well, let's just pull up the receipts cause we gone get into this." Shaq said.

We busted out laughing.

"Clarence hasn't posted anything, but Miles posted this after what I'm guessing was the gender reveal of the baby cause Beyoncé had just posted the gender a couple minutes before. He said 'I know when I'm getting played and I also know when a female or male still loves their ex. It's the embrace and look in each other's eyes. I'm not here to stop y'all's love for each, but just know how much I did for you when you needed me most compared what he did for you.' So he's clearly talking to Beyoncé about you."

"He should've text her cause I'm sure she don't care about that." I chuckled, they laughed. "I mean...he got a little mad when we he couldn't reveal the gender of the baby at the party, so my brothers and I made it fun by doing a small four man weave with Beyoncé to announce it with me dunking to reveal the powder. After that, I hugged and congratulated her on the baby. He got himself in his feelings when he saw us hugging. It was a beautiful moment and at the end of the day, it's not his baby, so I don't know why he was mad."

"Gotcha. So anything to say to what he was talking?" Chauncey asked.

"Nah, he wasn't talking to me."

They laughed, "Alright, well since we're here," Shaq started, I shook my head cause I knew his comment or question was going to be over the top. "Be honest, do you still love Beyoncé?"