13

Shawn Carter

The arena was completely packed for the first game tonight. I heard it sold out in minutes. Of course I'm feeling all types of emotions, but I'm excited to be on the court in front a big crowd again.

TyTy was assisting me with a couple dribbling and passing drills to warm my body up. Afterwards I did a couple quick shooting drills, then I headed to the locker room. I was stopped by a group of kids to sign some posters and T-shirts and I even took a couple photos as well.

"Thanks Shawn!"

"Y'all welcome." I told them.

TyTy escorted me to the back to see Lauren and Clarence talking back and forth. It looked like they were arguing from a distance. I know when my sister is upset. I had to watch myself cause there were cameras everywhere, rather you could see them or not.

"Aye, wassup with y'all?"

Clarence immediately shoved me into the a cameraman behind me.

"THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" I yelled.

"NO, STOP." Lauren yelled with her hands on both of our chests.

We glared at each other.

"Come in here."

Lauren pushed us in an empty room, closing the door behind us.

"So you think it's okay to get my sister pregnant just so she would have to deal with your cheating, dogging ass for the rest of her life, huh?" He said through gritted teeth. "I know you did that shit on purpose when you know she was trying to go off and play."

I chuckled, "So she's pregnant? Ain't nobody told me shit."

"Yeah cause you're trifling ass probably don't even want a baby."

"You damn fucking right."

The look Lauren gave me was enough to almost kill me.

"You're a piece of shit, Shawn." He said, this nigga was really crying. I chuckled as he shook his head, "I swear to God I gotcho ass after the game."

I held me arms out, "Get me now nigga, you scared? You think I give a fuck about you crying cause yo sister pregnant. Get the fuck outta here, nigga."

He clenched his jaws, then stormed out the room. Lauren locked the door again and crossed her arms. I just knew a long ass lecture was coming.

"Shawn," She started.

"What?"

"Are you really doing this right now?"

"Doing what?"

"Why did you lie to me about Beyoncé's text the other night? If you would've let me handle the situation by going to do it myself, there would be nothing going on right now. Now that you had to take matters into your own hands and take the shit out on Bey like your not the one with the dick, you've gotten everyone involved."

I shook my head.

"If you weren't gonna give a fuck about the baby in the first place, why did you buy the test and take them to her? You knew she was either gonna be pregnant or wasn't."