9

Beyoncé Knowles
Two Weeks Later

It's been a hell of a two weeks, especially with basketball, Shawn and just life in general. NBA Summer League begins next week so I'll be in attendance to cheer on Clarence. Him and Shawn play against each other for their first games so I definitely need to be there for that.

As for the them, they've been at workouts and scrimmages as the first game of the summer draws near. As for me, I've been having some small press conferences at the Staples Center. It's been so overwhelming talking about what team I'm picking and why. It's a lot of pressure because I want to do what's best for me, but at the same time, I know my Dad wants me on his UCLA team.

I shot my 12th three in a row as my best friend, Miles, recorded me from the court side seats of the empty UCLA gym, Pauley Pavilion.

Miles and I have been friends for a couple years

Miles and I have been friends for a couple years. He played for the Men's UCLA team under my Dad's coaching for three years. He got drafted with Shawn and Clare as the 6th pick overall for the Warriors as well. It's gonna be wild seeing him play with Clare and battle against Shawn since we're getting close. Shawn is going to be coming for blood.

Miles and I met and hit it off. We've been hanging out a little more since I've been back in LA and he's been nothing but a joy to be around.

Will and I's relationship didn't go as expected because Clarence runs his mouth. I didn't tell anyone what Shawn and I did, but I didn't deny it either. I see something in Miles that I didn't see in Will though. Don't get me wrong! William is fine, but I didn't really feel him as much as he was feeling me.

"How many was that?" He grinned.

"Like a dozen." I told him.

"Okay, my turn." He said. "I make 13, you buy me dinner. If I don't, I buy you dinner."

"Let's just play horse. The 3's might be too much pressure for you." I smirked.

"Oh, she tweaking." He laughed while stuffing his phone in my face. "Bey out here tryna clown me. Aight, cool. Horse. You go first. Who y'all think gone win?"

I got a couple shots up as he placed the poll on his Instagram story. Tell me why cameras and video crews came out of fucking no where.

"Cameras too much pressure for you?" Miles laughed, pulling his shirt off.

"Nope." I smirked. "I'mma start off easy for you."

I gave him an easy reverse layup. He did that with no problem. The game went on forever and I ended up losing on a dunk with him knowing damn well I don't dunk, nor does my Dad allow me to.

"So whatchu buying me for dinner?" He asked.

"Shut up! You know I don't and can't dunk."