16

Shawn Carter

It's been a two weeks since all the mess went down at Mr. Knowles' house and I have to admit that I've haven't felt like myself ever since. Shit has been a lot different. My brothers are the ones that talk to me regularly. Lauren only talks to me if it's about my schedule. She took no time to move out of my house with the boys after the way I acted.

From my understanding, she's been with Beyoncé, taking her to private appointments and going to lunch. When she's not with her, she's doing things with the boys.

For a little while now, I've gotten back in touch with Ailani. She seems to be cool and she recently turned 18 so I figured it would be okay to be around her now that she's of age. She really shows me a good time every time we're together. I can't complain.

"Aye," I laid on my sofa, recording her sitting across the room looking at her phone. "Whatchu doing over there?"

"Minding my business." She joked.

"Why you so mean?" I chuckled.

"Cause you're mean." She smirked. "Why are you recording me?"

"I'm not." I lied.

"Yes, you are cause your light is shining on the back." She said.

I smacked my lips, then chuckled, "Aight, you got me. You look fine as hell over there though."

"Mhmm, what do you want?" She asked.

"Why I gotta want something? I'm trying be yo friend."

"Sure." She rolled her eyes playfully.

I chuckled, then stopped the video to post on my Instagram story. After posting, I took a picture of her and posted it on my Instagram feed. Ailani really is fine as hell and I won't ever get over it.

Liked by tyty, meekmilly, mikeyreeves and 989,908 othersshawncarter I'm not tagging her cause she mine and I know y'all niggas gone be in her DM 🤷🏾‍♂️ She bad as fck though

shawncarter I'm not tagging her cause she mine and I know y'all niggas gone be in her DM 🤷🏾‍♂️ She bad as fck though. 🤤 And she look fine in my shirt 🥵 (@guessapparel)
View all 24,989 comments
roccoreeves Can I have her? 😋
tyty On Jesus Daddy! 🥵

My comments and mentions were reckless cause I usually just post her on my story. And it's usually dark so this is the first time I've revealed her face.

shawncarter @roccoreeves No lil boy, open a book! 😂
shawncarter @tyty 🚫🧢

I scrolled down my feed liking some shit until Ailani commented. She gave herself away, but at least she can't blame me for it.

ailanilove Zaddy! 💋🤴🏾
shawncarter @ailanilove Love yoooooou! ❤️
       ailanilove I love you more! 🤤