Chapter 18

AUBREY AND I WAS WOKEN UP BY KADEN AND MARCUS WHO STOOD NEXT TO MY BED SUDDENLY SCREAMING;

"Wakey wakey" Marcus yelled. Which caused Aubrey and I to jump out of bed in fear. I grabbed my blanket covering me and Marcus whistled.

I glared at him and Kaden. Kaden stood staring at me with quite a smile on his face amused over the vision I believe.

"What the actual fuck. Why would you ever do that? You gave me a heart attack. How did you get in?" I questioned and looked up at them. Making sure they saw my death glare.

Marcus stepped back and Kaden just laughed.

"We just wanted to say good morning?" They smiled stupidly at us.

I looked at them and they got the hint and went out of my room. Aubrey and I used that little amount of free time to get changed. When Aubrey excused herself.

"I'll see you later Heath. I have to grab something from Caleb." She got out and went downstairs. I heard her say her goodbyes to my family and Mason. She then said something to Kaden and Marcus I couldn't hear.

When I arrived downstairs I saw Hamilton talk with Kaden and a lump formed in my throat. Even worse Marcus stood talking with my mother making this situation a living hell.

I was standing at the entryway of the kitchen wondering if I should interact with them or stand here unnoticed a bit more.

"What are you talking about?" I asked not sure who I was more nervous about. Kaden talking with my brother or Marcus talking with my mom.

My mother saw me and a smile lit up her face.

"Isn't she gorgeous, boys?" Mom said and a confused smile found my face questioning where that came from. I was wearing sweatpants and a sports top. Nothing that screamed prom queen.

Marcus and Kaden stood next to her smiling with her, telling her they agree. While I was left-back as a question mark.

What have they done...

Mom was always a happy and calm person. Every time Hamilton and I had caused trouble and she was home, she told us to apologize to each other, and then we were good to go.

But when dad was home. He would send us to our room and we would be grounded for a week.

"Heather, I heard you help them with their homework. That's wonderful dear." Mother said with a proud smile on her lips and my eyes found Kadens with relief. I mouthed 'thank you' and he sent me a small smile.

Marcus then continued his talking with my mother as if I didn't matter.

I told them that we had plans to do something with each other so I had to cut their talking short. My mother told us to have fun and Hamilton looked at me probably because I said I was having plans with two guys he never met. At least that's what I think.

When I got outside into the chilly weather. I told them excitedly about my brilliant idea.

"A trip to the beach. I heard that bathing in the winter should be great for you." Marcus and Kaden glanced at each other. Both of them seemed totally against the idea I had just shared with them.

Their eyes said it all 'does she really mean that she must be crazy.' I chuckled. They weren't getting out of this. I did it after a workout from time to time.

It helped your muscles. At least that's what the article told me.

They kept switching their gaze from me to one another. Charming soon took the lead with "You must be sick, let's get you up in bed again princess" Charming hushed me onto the porch. I managed to see Kaden's body tense out of the crook of my eyes by Marcus' words.