Sequel

I had packed my bags with the help of Kaden and Aubrey, so I would remember everything. Aubrey and I had rented an apartment a little out from campus not far. We wanted to stay as close as possible. Kaden and Marcus had found a house they wanted to turn into a new sorority, sounds like them right?

I glanced around my empty room that was inside these boxes. My eyes found the painting on the wall. The sunflowers surrounded my grandpa, Mason, Hamilton, and I. I smiled as I packed the last picture on my counter down into the last box and went downstairs to the packed car. Hamilton had come home to help me pack the last few things and make sure I got there safely. He attended another college and New Jersey was far from where I lived. So I had some way to get there, luckily Aubrey would join me.
We had gotten the last boxes inside the car and I said goodbye to my mom and dad. We hugged for five minutes straight. My mother had packed lunch for Aubrey and me, she was a sweetheart. When we hit the road Kaden called and told me I drove like a grandma which caused Aubrey to laugh and agree, I got annoyed and sped up. While I was driving Aubrey told me about her and Nathan's plan to stay in touch even after going to college.

After six long hours of driving, we finally arrived at the college and it was better than I had imagined. We were greeted with huge smiles when they showed us around and showed us where the apartment we had rented was. We had gotten the keys and started unpacking all of our stuff. After an hour or two we decided to wait and enjoy college life. We were the place we had been aiming for since we were kids and we were here together.

Kaden and Marcus had come to our apartment and picked us up for a college party that was happening at one of the sorority houses. They were welcoming the new college students to Princeton.

This was going to be three fun years. I was certain about that.

"Kaden, I love you" I yelled from the top of the stairs in the sorority house after I had gotten three of the college girls mixed drinks.

"I love you, angel" he yelled back from downstairs while talking with Marcus.

~ Denice Warburg.