Part 21

I hobbled along the hall landing, walking past lots of shut doors. It wasn’t really any less busy up here. Although the music was more muffled so the pounding in my head dulled down a little.

I stopped in front of one of the doors and decided to open it, hoping I wouldn’t walk in on any of the drunk couples ‘fondling’!

I shoved it open, still a bit wobbly on my feet. Unfortunately for me I had walked in on a couple. They were lying on a bed, fully clothed thank god, having an intense make out session.

“Sorry, sorry, omg!!” I panicked, raising my hand to cover my eyes and starting to turn to walk out of the room. The couple of the bed instantly stopped their make out and both looked up at me.

Luckily I hadn’t completely covered my eyes and stopped as soon I as I realized who it was.

“Will?! Oh my god Will I’m so sorry-“ I started. I stopped short when I looked at the person he was making out with. I had didn’t know who they were but whoever it was, they were male.

Yeah it was a boy. Will was making out with a guy.

“Lily I-“

“You’re gay.” It was more of a statement than a question. I was staring at them wide eyed. I really had no idea what to do or say.

Will was looking down at the floor, embarrassment evident on his face, and the boy he’d been kissing was staring at me, shocked.

I knew he went to our school, I recognized him, but I had no idea who he was or that he was gay!!

“Yeah, I guess I am…” Will trailed.

“Will do you know her? You know that no one can find out about this-“ The boy next to him asked.

“Daniel, its fine. Lily’s cool.” Will looked up at me nervously.

I took a step closer to him, a lot more sober after that shock, and put my hand on his arm.

“Will why didn’t you tell us? Or me?!”

“You know what they’re all like… I just didn’t know how anyone would take it. And me and Daniel don’t want anyone knowing about our… relationship yet.” He trailed nervously. He sat back down and Daniel took his hand.

“Will, you should have told me.” A sudden realization hit me, “Wait, was this who you were texting when we were out camping??”

Will nodded, a sheepish grin on his face.

“Oh my god YAY! Will do you know what this means?!” I said excitedly. Will looked at me confused and shook his head slowly.

“I have a gay best friend!!! OMG, this. Is. Perfect!!” I chirped, a huge grin on my face. Admittedly it had always been my dream to have a gay best friend.

Will and Daniel both cracked up like what I’d said was hilarious. I skipped, literally skipped, over to where they were sitting on the bed and pulled both their heads in for a hug.

“Welcome to the family Daniel. I’m sure we’ll get on just fine!” I sang as I hugged them both to my chest.

“Lily… squashing… cant… breath….” Will managed. I let go and looked down at both of them, smiling meaningfully. “Lily. Stop. Don’t look at us like that.”

My grin widened, if that was possible, “Sorry! Right okay I’m going to go. Let you guys get back to whatever naughty things you were doing.” I said with a wink. I started towards the door.

“Lily please don’t-“

“Will your secret is safe with me. I promise.” I finished for him. “Love you both! Have fun!!” I exclaimed as I walked out the door. I heard Will laugh and Daniel let out a small sigh of relief, making me chuckle slightly.

I shut the door behind me and leant back against it, taking some deep breaths. I was more sober, but my head was still spinning and I was slightly unsteady on my feet.

I remembered Jack’s words about finding a room to lie down in and carried on to the next room, praying it would actually be empty this time.

The handle was stiff and when I finally managed to get it open I had been putting a lot of weight on the door and staggered in.

I caught myself and steadied my feet standing up straight again. When I looked up I felt my face go red again, I’d walked in on someone else. It really wasn’t my day!

They hadn’t noticed I’d come in, too busy sucking each other’s face off, so I was about to turn and just hurry out when I realized who it was this time.

My breath caught in my throat and my mouth went completely dry. I’m pretty sure my heart had stopped beating. I tried to say something, to scream or shout but I couldn’t seem to make any words.

"S-Sam??"

****

DUN DUN DAAAAH :O

So i know it's short, sorry!! But i think i deserve some credit for the big secret and drama in there!

What do we think about Will being gay?! ;)

COMMET, VOTE AND FAN PRETTY PLEASE :D

Update: Some time this week