Part 38

The next week went pretty quick after that. There were lots of tears, final exams, misery and excitement together. People didn't really know how they felt to be honest.

We had our graduation ceremony in two days and people's college letters could arrive in the post any day soon.

Me and the boys had been pretty laid back about it all though. Since we didn't have training anymore they'd been coming back to mine a lot more, a bit like they used to. And we were going out for pizza at the usual a couple of times a week.

Not exactly good for us but considering who we are talking about, some of the physically fittest boys at the school; I don't think it really mattered.

The day before our last day of high school, and graduation day, I brought all the guys and Katy home again. Mom and Becky were both at home together sitting in the kitchen.

Becky was feeding Alice and mom was reading a newspaper.

There was a chorus of; “Hey Mrs Adams.”

“Sup’ Mrs A.”

“Yo Mrs Adams!!”

“Hey Becks.”

“Sup’ Becky!!”

Mom smiled and waved but Becky pretty much ignored it, she’d been here all week when they’d been coming over.

Everyone filed in to the kitchen. They helped themselves to drinks and broke off into their own conversations. Jack sat down next to Becky and cooed over Alice, poking her nose and tickling her feet etc. Talking in that really annoying voice people talk to babies in as well!!

He broke away from her and smiled at Becky before sitting back in his seat. I took the opportunity and sat down on his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek from behind.

I saw Sam look away and I smiled at him apologetically, he shrugged. Katy came and sat in the seat next to us.

“Oh my God you guys are adorable.” She sang.

I rolled my eyes, “Shut up.”

Mom looked up from her newspaper now and smiled at us, “So are you guys all excited for graduation tomorrow?”

“Yeah, if I graduate.” Zac muttered.

“Shhh Zac you will!” Katy said.

“Is everyone going to Kirsty’s party after graduation tomorrow?” Ollie asked.

“Yeah I think so, we are, aren’t we Lil?” Jack said, clearly amused.

“Shut up.” I grumbled.

“What’s up with her? Lucas said, “It will be a laugh!”

“Plus it’s the last party we are all going to have together, like, the whole year basically.” Will added.

“Yeah but Lily hates Kirsty.” Jack mused.

I sighed, annoyed. “Mom, you and Becky are coming to my graduation aren’t you?” I said, changing the subject.

“Yep of course we are!” Mom chirped.

“Is dad….?” I asked carefully. Luckily everyone had gone back to their own conversations again, except Jack of course who was sitting with us. His grip tightened slightly on my waist.

“Um well I’m not sure yet love.” Mom said slowly, trying to sound casual.

“Which means no.” Becky stated.

“Becky!” Mom scolded.

“No mom its fine. I’d rather you just told me.” I said, trying to hide my disappointment.