Part 39

When we got to Kirsty’s house it was already packed. Music was filling the street as there were people standing around drinking and dancing everywhere.

Her house was huge because her family was pretty rich like mine. Her dad owned some multinational tyre company or something. Either way, he was important and earned a lot!

Me, Emily and Katy grinned at each other. It took us about 10 minutes just to get to the front door of the house because so many people had stopped us to talk and say goodbye. When we eventually got into the house Emily went off to find some of her friends so me and Katy went to find Jack and Chase hoping the rest of the boys would be with them.

Kirsty's house was beautiful. Everything was really white and modern, you could tell her family has style. That or they had hired a really expensive designer! I could only hope I didn't run into her though...

"Oi look, there's Ollie!" Katy shouted over the Ne-Yo song blasting out the sound system. She pointed to a spot at the bottom of the stairs.

A whole group of boys were hanging there, and Ollie was actually sitting down on the steps, Chase next to him. "And chase!" I yelled.

Some of the soccer team and some boys from the football team were there too, a few with their girlfriends. Chase spotted us and beckoned us over.

He and Katy shared a kiss before she sat down on his lap. They were all staring at me weirdly as I put my arm up and leant on Zac’s shoulder. "What?" No one said anything and Katy had a smirk on her face. "Seriously, what?"

Some of them had stopped staring now and gone back into their own conversations but the soccer boys were still looking at me weirdly. "Lily, you look hot." Ollie said.

"Very hot." Lucas repeated, looking at me up and down.

I laughed, "Ollie you have a girlfriend and Lucas stop looking at me like that you're so creepy." I teased. He rolled his eyes.

“Seriously lily, you do look gorgeous though." Will commented, "And that's pretty good from me considering I'm gay." I laughed and hit his arm.

"Shut up, I have a boyfriend remember?!" I piped.

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like all these boys looking at you as though they were going to steal you away from him." a voice from behind me said. He wrapped his arms round me from behind.

I turned in his arms, "Jack!!" I cried, grinning, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed my lips to his, kissing him lightly.

"Hey gorgeous. You know they have a point, you look stunning, absolutely beautiful."

I smiled up at him gratefully, "you have to say that, you're my boyfriend."

“Yeah but still, I'm pretty sure every other guy in the room is thinking it and wishing it was them who had you in their arms right now."