Part 41

*****

GUYS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER (although there will be an epilogue)

*****

I picked up my letter from the table and slipped them in my bag. I was beyond nervous to read what it said.

I called bye to Becky and slid out the door to my car. I met Jack in the mall 20 minutes. He rushed over, hair messy and gave me a quick hug "Sorry, didn't keep you waiting did I?" he worried.

I smiled reassuringly "No, only been her 5 minutes." He sighed relieved. "Got your letter?" I asked.

He nodded and tapped his pocket, signalling it was in there. Of course he would he would have to put it in a pocket, I have never understood why men can't carry bags like women! It would make everyone's lives a lot easier...

I laced my fingers in his and we started walking. We ended up just sitting on a bench in a secluded part of the mall in the end. We had looked around a bit but both of us really just wanted to look inside out letter.

I sat cross-legged on the bench facing him. We silently got our letters out and held them. "Okay...." Jack heaved.

"Yep, okay." I replied.

 "Mhmm."

"Yeah."

"Alright then…" We looked at et other and laughed at our pathetic stalling tactics.

"Who first?" I asked.

"Same time" he replied. I nodded. I put my hand on the seal of the envelope when my phone suddenly rang. Me and Jack both jumped slightly in surprise, before laughing.

 I picked up me phone, "Hey." Will’s voice said on the other end. I instantly knew something was up. Me and Will had become pretty close since I found out about him being gay. I don’t know what it is about gay guys and straight girls, they just click.

 "What's wrong?" I quizzed immediately.

He sighed, "Nothing just Daniel being a dick. It'll be fine."

"You sure? Wanna talk about it"

He grunted, "Maybe later."

"Okay if you're sure. But whatever it is, he is an idiot to even attempt arguing with you. You will work it out."

"Yeah, anyway that's not what I wanted. I wanted to tell you and Jack to stop making out on park benches and get your asses here. We're all having pizza and the group doesn't feel complete."

"Oh how very sentimental."

He chuckled, "whatever, just get your butts down here okay."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. We’re coming." Just before he hung up I said "oh and we totally aren't making out on benches okay?!"

"Will?" Jack asked.

I nodded, "Yeah they want us to go have pizza with them. Everyone is down there apparently...." We both looked down at out letters and back up at each other in turn.

"We can do this later right....?" I trailed.

Jacks face broke out into a grin, "Thank god! I'm so not ready to see this yet!" he joked.

 I laughed, "Oh my god I know! It's fine, we'll have pizza and then go back to mine and open them."

"Sounds good." We stood up and headed for the pizza shack.

When we got there everyone was already spread out over two booths chatting. “Lily!!” Chase sang.

“Finally, Sam made us wait to order until you go her.” Zac moaned. I shoved him over to make way for me to sit down so I was leaning against him.