It's Time

"Hey, Marce?" Mercedes brings up in Greek.

"Uh oh." Marcy knows a favor is about to fall from her sister's lips.

"It's nothing bad." Mercedes assures her.

"Liar."

"Okay, fine. It's a little invasive. I want you to talk to Artie."

"Why?"

"He said you've talked about it but he told you he's fine."

Marcy has no idea what she's talking about.

Mercedes can tell so she swears Marcy to secrecy then spills all she knows about Bartana. "Will you help?"

"Just because they look good together doesn't mean they are good together."

"Marcy?!"

"Stop crying. Without trust, there's nothing. He doesn't trust them."

"Did he tell you that?"

"He didn't have to."

Mercedes thinks about it. She has to talk to Artie again.

MJ

"Wifey!" Artie is angry now. "Leave it alone!"

"I can't! You're my friend and you are majorly hurting! I can't let you hurt." Mercedes whispers the last sentence sadly.

"It's not them." He looks away. "It's me. My hangup. It's not them."

"I think you should tell them what's on your heart."

"Why?" He looks up at her.

That stumps her. "Because trust and honesty are the cornerstone of which a good foundation for a successful relationship is built?"

"So you have no secrets from Mike or Queen?"

"Not anymore, no." She says confidently.

"What about Puckzilla, Sam or Tiny Dancer?"

She fiddles with her fingers. "They aren't exactly secrets."

"Uh huh." He gives her a look.

"They know a very important secret and if they can accept that, nothing else matters."

He wishes he could say the same. "Please just leave this alone, MJ."

She watches him wheel away but something is telling her not to leave it alone.

MJ

Marcy knocks on the classroom door. The teacher waves her inside so she comes in. She hands him a slip of paper.

"Puckerman." He angles his head towards Marcy. "Get your stuff."

Like primary school children, the class ooh's.

Puck grabs his things and goes to Marcy, who is already walking out. He closes the door behind them and catches up to her. "Hey? What's going on?"

She walks towards the doors leading to the student parking lot. "It's time."

MJ

"Hey?" Tina jumps on Mike and is surprised at him spinning her around. "Whoa!"

"Babe, I've told you to stop doing that." He's happy he hasn't hurt her.

"I'm sorry." She pouts before realizing exactly why he wouldn't like for her to surprise him. She gulps.