Regionals Fashion Show

Mercedes finishes getting ready and lets Quinn get in the bathroom. She goes to her closet and finishes getting ready to step outside her room.

She knows the blonde will take forever so she doesn't wait for her and instead goes downstairs. Her father is gone but her mother is finishing making breakfast. "Good morning, Momma."

"Morning, Mercy!" Mrs. Jones chirps. "I made you girls a hearty breakfast. I have to go."

"Where's Daddy?"

"He went into work. That is for you." Rose nods towards a large present.

Mercedes opens it and smiles. "Did he get you a present?"

Mrs. Jones tucks her hair behind her ears. "Yes, he did."

Mercedes giggles.

Rose finishes setting food on the table then hugs her daughter. "You have a good time at your thing and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Daddy and I have work things." Rose huffs.

"I guess I'll sleep over someone's then."

"Okay. Just make sure to wake up in time for church. Kisses!" Rose is gone in a cloud of subtle perfume.

Mercedes waits for Quinn to come down but she texts Puck to ask him if he's eating.

He responds that he made his family cereal so they could leave but his cooking skills are nil. He'll just have cereal, too.

She invites him over.

He says yes and that he's on his way.

Mercedes picks at food waiting on both a blonde and a Mohawk. The doorbell rings so she goes to answer it.

It's Puck. He's leaning against the doorframe with a rakish grin. "Hey, Mama."

"Noah." Mercedes smiles with a blush.

"Oh I love my name on your lips." He comes inside and picks her up to kiss her. "But I love my lips on your lips more."

She giggles. "Put me down."

"On your bed?"

"No. Let's go to the kitchen."

"Freaky freaky!"

"To eat breakfast, perv!"

He scowls but sets her on her feet gently. "I thought Q stayed the night?"

"You know Quinn takes forever to get ready."

Boy, does he! "So food?"

"Yes. Momma cooked a bunch." She leads him to the kitchen.

He sees the food and starts salivating. Cereal is terrible in comparison.

Quinn finally makes an appearance and frowns at him before fixing her face. "Good morning, Puck."

Puck is not fooled. "Mornin, Q."

"Where's Momma Rose and Pop?"

"Work." Mercedes sits down. "Sit. We have to eat and go."

"Okay." Quinn sits.

"Speaking of work; they'll be working all night so I can spend the night with you if you want."

Quinn brightens but Puck kills it. "Actually you can stay with me. Moms gots work and Nic is having a sleepover. We can get romantic."

Both girls blush but Quinn feels Puck knows by the way he's staring her right in the eyes so she swallows. "I think that's a good idea. We'll get to explore all our options."