Hotel California Part IV

Mercedes knocks on Marcy's door the next morning but there's no answer.

Quinn knocks louder. "Marcy! We need to talk to you!"

"The twins might be sleep." Mike reminds her.

Quinn nods. "Please, Marce?"

There's still no answer so the trio go downstairs.

Dr. Jones looks up. "Still no answer?"

"No." They sit at the table.

He sighs heavily.

Mrs. Gonzales and Marc are silent, having heard the fight from the dining room the night before.

Christina is still crying, though silently.

Donald is making plans.

Marcus clears his throat. "She needs a day. We'll give it to her."

Mal nods. He was emotional the day before but he's thinking now. He knows what needs to be done.

MJ

Marcy hears the door slam so she leaves her closet to go to her window. She can see the front of her house and all the cars are gone. There's a chance her grandparents are still here but she doesn't want to see any of them.

Marionette clears her throat uneasily. "Mistress?"

"I'll be back later." Marcy whispers before leaving.

MJ

"I think we should talk." Mike says quietly.

"About Marcy?" Tina is still crying herself.

"No." Mike looks at Puck.

The sullen Jew stares back. "No."

"If we're all going to be together, we need to talk about everything."

Mercedes sniffles gently. "It's up to you, Noah but you know how Marcy feels. You see what keeping hurt inside does."

"Mini Mama'll be alright." Puck frowns, praying that she will.

Quinn shakes her head. "If what I think is happening is happening, you can't run from the past."

Sam doesn't know exactly what they're talking about but agrees. "I think Mike's right. We all have baggage and we need to talk it out."

Puck looks around the reserved room in the library, where they're having lunch. "Mini Mama's fine. I'm fine."

"Noah,-" Mercedes starts.

"I'm fine!" He realizes he's being harsh. "I'm sorry. But you guys don't know what it's like. We got this. I even bet she's spending time with her kids right now. We're fine."

MJ

After lunch, Santana and her spouses find Mercedes and her spouses. "Hey! Where's Patti? Jimi said she wasn't in Jazz Band. Is she thinking up more torture for us?"

Tina bursts into tears.

Quinn hugs her, whispering words of comfort.

"So you're really going to be together?" Santana smirks.

Artie shakes his head with a rueful smirk. "Y'all nasty. I love it."

Brittany remembers what Marcy's complaint about her was. That she seems to only see what she wants in who she wants. She's starting to see something now. "Is Marcy okay?"