What Must Be Done

Goku POV
Goku stood before a dark dead woodland. The air felt heavier and the energy was beyond negative. Much more than was Morpheus world was. "Crowley!" Goku shouted anger dripping from his voice. "I'm here now... Face me you bastard!"
"Oh! Never in hell's name you'd come!" Crowley revealed himself behind an ash tree. "... Ares... " Goku clenched his fists until his knuckles appeared white. "Yes... The boy is quite fine. Enjoying his time really. Killed a couple of people already..." When Crowley saw Goku's impression he smiled wickedly. "I will get my boy back... He's not your plaything." Goku stepped closer to Crowley turning super saiyan 2. "Transforming already? Dear me!" Crowley chuckled deeply, "is there really such a need? After all... You came here to deal right?" Goku narrowed his eyes turning back into his base form. "Yeah... I did..."
Crowley smiled, "okay! Your life for his was the deal right?" Goku nodded. Crowley reached his hand to Goku about to sap the life out of the saiyan. Just befroe, Goku unsheathed Cast's blade slashing Crowley's face. "HAHAHA ! You saiyan are very clever!" Crowley batted the blade away knocking Goku to his back and pinning him. "Oh Goku! Naive little Goku! Tsk tsk tsk! We're here to negotiate not to battle!"
"Damn you Crowley!" Goku hissed struggling to break loose. A rustle interrupted the two men. A figure appeared. Pale faced, red eyes, bloody clothing. It was Ares.

XxXxXxX

Vegeta flew in different directions. The tune kept playing over and over again. Why can't I find him? Suddenly the prince felt a familiar ki shoot up. That's him! Kakarrot! Vegeta flew faster as he reached an empty field. He didn't understand. Vegeta felt Goku's no here where he stands. W-what?! No no no! I felt him here! Where... Where is he?! Vegeta paced around frantically his stomach dropping when he felt the no disappear. "Kakarrot!!!" Vegeta powered up anger and desperation clashing against eachother. The prince felt a wave of hopelessness wash over him. His knees buckled beneath him. It was such an overwhelming feeling of hatred and despair. It made Vegeta want to die. Kill himself right on the spot. It wasn't until he realized... There was a presence. Vegeta struggled to get back on his feet. Fighting against the feeling of giving in and up. "Oh my my my!" A cockney voice spoke. Vegeta whirled aroumd to see no other than Crowley. "You know most people will just weep on the ground, go insane, and at last kill themselves... You are quite the remarkable one!" Crowley clapped his hands together. "Where. Is. Kakarrot." Vegeta growled his eyes narrowing. Crowley laughed, "Ohoho! Don't worry!  It was his decision after all!"
"W-what?!!"

XxXxXxX

Goku stood beforw his son. Blood dripped from his shoulder. "Please Ares! Listen to me!" Goku pleaded dodging another lethal attack. "Let me finish what I started, Dad." Ares launched a series of ki blast at Goku. The father managed to dodge most of them. "Let us help you! It's not too late! Please! Your mother h-"
"So what? Mom's broken? It ain't gonna stop me!" Ares raven black hair began move like waves. "I don't care anymore! Ill make sure this universe sees what true power is!" Goku sighed and launched at his son. There was no reasoning with him now. I can't give up on him... My boy... My Ares... Goku punched Ares squarely in his face. Making the young saiyan stumble backward. Goku didn't stop there. He let out a frenzie of punches sending his son sprawling on the ground. "It's over, Ares! I don't want to fight you!" Goku powered down to his base form. Ares got up slightly shaken. The boy wiped blood off his mouth. "Huhuhuh... Well isn't that too bad?" Ares chuckled, "I'm going to finish what I started. And you... You're step number one..." Goku stared at Ares in confusion. What did he mean 'first step?'
"Once I get your pure heart... It's all over..." Goku was taken back at his son's statement. M-my heart? Goku took a couple of steps back. Ares continued smile spread wide. "Once I'm through with you I'll keep going. Getting stronger... Ajax. Heru. Vette. Morgi... And Vegeta..." The last name dropped like stone. Goku's heart shattered. He's gone... He really is gone... Ares... Goku held back tears it was like his son died. His true son. "I see... Then... I know what must be done..." Goku's aura became silvery. He wasn't gonna hold back. It didn't matter if it was his son or not.