Chapter Seventeen: Explanation

Vegeta POV
Vegeta paced back and forth outside. This morning he gad woken without Goku at his side. 'where could he be?' Vegeta thought anxiously. Finally Goku appeared before him injured and with two young boys, age around 4 to 6. "H-hey G-Geets." Goku smiled weakly, "Goku!!! What happened?? Why-?"
"It's okay... I... I got them... B-back..." Goku smiled Vegeta looked at the two boys. And realized that they looked excactly like him and Goku. "Ares? Ajax? H-how... W... But.. I...I..." Vegeta trailed off, "we'll explain.. But help Dad... Please..." Ares said eyes full of sorrow.
After Vegeta gave Goku a senzu, Ares and Ajax began to explain the series of events. "From what we can remember... Scourge had been training us. For a while... But the place where we were at was called The Dark World. Time goes faster there. So we grew up fast. I'm six. Ajax too." Ares looked down at his feet a light shade of pink lit up his face. "Area's right.... But...i... Sometimes knew that... Our parents wouldn't abandon us." Ajax looked up at Vegeta, "I would dream of you mommy. Holding me close with Ares." Vegeta held back the ready to shed tears. Goku held Vegeta's handd, "so.. Scourge made you believe that... We... Abandoned you. Ajax and Ares nodded in unison. A moment of silence had came, then left. The saiyan family hugged. Holding eachother tight. But none said a word. Only silence could fill the words that needed to be said.
Time Skippy!!
Vegeta and Goku tucked their kids in their room. The two saitans finaly went to their own room. Goku held Vegeta's hand tight. "You know... We might have to tell some people you know?" Vegeta said, Goku looked at him surprised. "Yeah... I think I know who to tell." Vegeta looked up at Goku and the two saiyans shared a kiss.