Return

Piccolo POV
Piccolo stared in disbelief. Castiel was alive! The angel looked up at the namekian warrior. "I-I'm back..." Was all the arch said before collapsing. Immediately Piccolo scooped Castiel up and threw the angel over his shoulder. "DENDE!!! COME HERE NOW!!!" Piccolo yelled running. The young namekian appeared and his face turned into shock when he saw the beaten angel. "Oh Kami! How..." Dende trailed off and healed Castiel. The angel shifted and woke. "Pickle, why are you carrying me?" Piccolo dropped Castiel to the ground. "Was that necessary?" Castiel asked from the floor, "I dunno maybe it has to do with you not remembering my name." Piccolo glowered, "my apologizes Piccolo." The warrior namekian heard a soft snicker from Dende. Piccolo shot a glare at the younger namekian.

Time skippy!!! ;)
Goku POV
"C'mon Ares! You gotta be faster than that if you wanna land a blow!" Vegeta said parring a blow from Ares. Goku watched the two saiyans fight some more before switching his attention his newborns. Morgi played around with a rattle, Heru was trying to catch Goku's tail, and Vette was curled up in a tight ball next to Goku's leg. "Son Goku." Goku turned to see Castiel standing before him. "Castiel? But I-" Goku was cut off when Vegeta butted in. "CASTIEL YOU BITCH!" Goku's eyes widen, "Vegeta language!" Goku scolded. Castiel simply kept a blank expression. Vegeta cleared his throat, "we all thought you were dead." The prince said, Castiel shook his head. "I cannot be killed. Well at least in that manor in which Morpheus self-destructed."
"So, what now?" Goku asked, "Nothing... I leave you be. For now... But if you ever need me. Say my name outloud and I shall come." Castiel turned his back to the saiyans. "Farewell saiyans... May the stars light your path always." With that Castiel was gone.

Ares POV
Two years passed since Castiel had left. Everything was peaceful and calm. The saiyan family was thriving. Ares and Ajax now turned 8 and their younger siblings, Heru, Vette, and Morgi turned 2. Everything was fine until now.
Ares sat by the window sill. He stared off into space bored and irritated. "I'm going outside!" Ares announced, "but Mommy and Daddy said we can't. And it's raining!" Ajax protested. "So? We always play in the rain. It's not gonna hurt us! C'mon don't be such a baby!"
"I'm not a baby Ares! And besides... Who's gonna watch over our sisters and brother?"
"They can watch themselves. We're saiyans after all. They won't hurt themselves or anything." There was a moment of silence. Looks like this argument was won by me! Ares thought in triumph. "No... I'm not going with you." Ares flinched at Ajax's words. "What? C'mon! We're not going far just in the woods."
"But Mommy and Daddy said not to."
"They don't have to find out!"
"They'll smell us and we'd smell like wet grass!"
"Grrr... No we won't we'll shower and they won't find out." Ares turned around slightly angry, "but Mommy and Da-"
"'MOMMY AND DADDY THIS' 'MOMMY AND DADDY THAT' YOU'RE JUST A BIG BABY AJAX! ALWAYS ABOUT MOMMY AND DADDY. CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING YOURSELF!" Ares heard sniffs but ignored them. "And your response is tears!" Ares turned and ran out the house. The young saiyan kept running until he reached his favorite clearing. "Ares." A voice called, it was Castiel. Ares stared into the angel's ice blue eyes. "Cast? Wh-"
"Be careful Ares. Don't forget your purpose. And beware of the shadows. For they are always listening." With that Castiel disappeared. Leaving little Ares in torment.