Broken Bond

Goku POV
Weeks had passes since the incident between Goku's and Vegeta's oldest kids. Since then Ares and Ajax grew apart. They never speak to eachother or even look at eachother. Vegeta and Goku tried their best to figure out what the hell had Ares meant by 'the devil's dew.' However the saiyans couldn't get thw boy to crack. Ares kept the blank look on his face. Eventually Goku and Vegeta gave up. And ever since then Ares has been acting strange. He would barely talk and pay little attention to anybody. Ajax on the other hand was more timid and shy. All the confidence high self esteem drained away from the boy. Any mistakes Ajax did he became very apologetic. It reminded the saiyan parents of universe 6's saiyan Kale. Except worse. As for the newborns Morgi, Vette, and Heru. They stayed the same way they were before.
"Vegeta..." Goku wrapped his arms around his mate's waist. "Goku..." Vegeta mumbled as he felt Goku plant kisses on his neck. "You know... We haven't been intimate in a while..." Goku grumbled his hands finding their way under Vegeta's boxers. "Goku... D-does it have to be right now?" Vegeta grabbed a hold of Goku's arms. The taller saiyan smiled and nipped Vegeta's neck. The shorter saiyan shivered at Goku's touch. And eventually the prince gave in. In an instant both saiyans were naked and kissing eachother roughly. Goku massaged Vegeta's hardening member with one hamd while the other kept Vegeta's hands pinned above his head. "Nk... G-goku..." Vegeta let out soft moans. "Getting all hot Geets?" Goku cooed, Vegeta pulled his mate for another kiss. "J-just... H-hurry up and... Ha~!" Vegeta struggled for words but Goku knew exactly what his prince wanted. Goku entered Vegeta. Immediately the prince arched his back and cried out in pleasure. "C-Crap! You're tight as hell!"
"J-just shut up and move already..." Vegeta huffed impatiently. Goku gave a low growl and began to thrust in and out. Slowly Goku picked up in speed. Each thrust made Vegeta go crazy. "G-goku... I-I'm close!" Vegeta cried, "m-me too... Nk!" In unison both saiyans climaxed. Goku pulled out and layed next to Vegeta. Goku kissed Vegeta. The saiyan prince snuggled closer to Goku. "What are we gonna do?" Vegeta asked in a low voice, Goku wasn't sure how to respond. "I-I don't know..." Goku flinched. He saw Vegeta crying. "Vegeta?"
"Where did we go wrong?" Goku frowned and held Vegeta tighter. "We... We didn't do anything wrong... It's..." Goku trialed off. Vegeta closed his eyes and pressed his face closer to Goku's chisled chest. The two saiyans fell asleep.

XxXxXxX

It was a rainy day. Thunder shook skies and the earth. "Ares! Please talk to me!" Goku found himself begging to his son to speak. The two saiyans were outside. Ares had suddenly walked out during an argument with him and his parents. "Ares... Please..." Ares eyes went from a dull brown to sharp red ones. The pupils became dilated and they began to glow red. "A-Ares?" Goku reached out to his son. There was a high pitch zip and a flash of red. Goku's eyes widen. He felt something damp on his chest. The saiyan dared to look down. There was a deep gash that went diagonally across his chest. Blood was pooling out. Goku looked up at his son. Ares held a black blade covered with his father's blood. "A-Ares? W-" Goku coughed up a mouthful of blood. Ares stared at Goku with hateful eyes yet a blank face. Ares turned away walking where a man in black stood. "GOKU!" Vegeta kneeled next to Goku. The Prince looked up in disbelief. His own son did this. His own blood. His own kin. Goku stared up at Vegeta. He opened his mouth but no words came out. "He hasn't much to live you know?" The man in black spoke in a cockney voice. "Not that he will with the blade my deciple used." Vegeta's eyes widen, "'deciple?'" The man laughed aloud, "idiot! Well ill be kind enough to let you know my name. Crowley." With that he and Ares disappeared into thin air. Goku began to see spots. The man was right. He hasn't had much time left. He was gonna die. Goku started to make peace with himself. The saiyan reached out to the prince. "V-vegeta?" Goku sputtered, "no..."
"You... Y-you know... W-"
"NO! SHUT UP! You're not gonna die... No..."  Goku felt his vision blur and his surroundings slip away. "V-Vegeta..." Goku felt darkness began consume him. Vegeta's voice was becoming more and more distance.

XxXxXxX

"KAKARROT!!!!" Vegeta began to shake his mate. "STAY WITH ME! PLEASE!" Vegeta felt his mate slip away. "N-NOOOOO! KAKARROT!!!" Vegeta cried out in fury. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LEAVE ME!!! KAKARROT!!!" Vegeta balled his fist and punched the ground leaving a small crater. "It's okay, Vegeta." A calm familiar voice spoke. "I'll save him." It was Castiel.