Too Close

Vegeta POV

vegeta woke up to Castiel's face inches away. 'What the?' Castiel still stared at Vegeta, "morning," Castiel said, Vegeta punched Castiel squarely in the face. "Have you ever heard of personal space?" Vegeta whispered yelled, Goku stirred next to Vegeta but did not wake. "we need to train," Castiel said next, "what? why?" Vegeta questioned, "just come with me,"

Vegeta followed Castiel outside. "The dagger I gave you, here." Castiel handed Vegeta his dagger, "How did you... You know what never mind I don't want to know." Castiel launched at Vegeta dagger in hand. Vegeta dodged just barely, Vegeta launched a ki blast at him. It was inaffective, "you cannot beat Akumo like that!" Castile snarled, "it wouldn't even affect him at all!" Castiel brought the hilt of his dagger down on Vegeta's head. Dizziness over took Vegeta, he staggered sideways trying to get back his bearings. 'Damn arch....' Vegeta managed to punch Castiel and land a few more blows, however it was ineffective. Castiel kept lunging at Vegeta with the silver dagger. Finaly, Castiel slashed Vegeta across the face. Blood flowed down from Vegeta's new wound. "Grrr... You wanna play like that? Bring it Arch!" Vegeta unsheathed his dagger and lunged at Cast. Castiel parried the attack, "that's more like it," the battle continued with each of them throwing punched, kicks, and slashes. By the end both Castiel and Vegeta were covered in cuts and bruises. 

Goku POV

Goku woke up to metal clanging and yells. He noticed vegeta was not in bed with him. 'oh no...' Goku rushed outside to find Castiel and Vegeta covered in cuts and bruises. "Oh, morning Goku," Castiel greeted, "don't you morning me! What the hell happened to you two?"

"We were training," Castiel said bluntly, Goku looked at Vegeta who simply nodded, "with daggers? What the hell? Why aren't you just fist fighting?"

"Goku, I informed Vegeta that Akumo cannot just be defeated with blasts and fists."

"Then... wait... Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"I just found out recently." Goku shook his head, "I'll go get Dende to come and-"

"no need Goku I can heal both of us," Castiel said before Goku could fetch the young Namekian. 

Time Skippy!!! ;3

As time passed there was till no sign of Akumo, and all the fighters could do was train and stay vigilant. Goku and Vegeta still stayed at the Lookout with their kids Ajax and Ares. Things been changing between Goku and Vegeta too. They hardly spent time training together or even, whenever they had time, spend time together. Vegeta mostly trained with Castiel, learning how to better manuver his dagger Castiel gave him. Not to mention, Vegeta had also not been spending time with their kids either.  "Dad, when will Mommy spend time with us?" Ajax would ask and Goku would respond with, "i don't know," He hated saying that to Ajax. Even Ares would ask, "why does mom spend more time with that arch more than us?" Goku wouldn't respond to that question. He didn't know why had Vegeta all of the sudden would stop spending whatever time he had with his family. It started after the morning when Goku saw Castiel and Vegeta covered in cuts and bruises from their training. 

After few hours later Goku caught up with vegeta. "Hey Geta, Ajax and Ares want to train with you. They asked me earlier."

"Don't have time, Kakarrot," Goku flinched at Vegeta, he hadn't calle him by his real name in ages, "okay what's wrong?"

"what are you talking about?"

"well, you been acting odd. I mean you don't even want to train our kids."

" I SAID I don't have time," anger slowly rised in Goku, "vegeta, your lying you do have t-"

"I really don't, kakarrot. I have better things to do. Can't you train Ajax and Ares"

"I do! But they want you to train them too! They think you rather be with Castiel than us!"

"Well that's not my problem. i have to go," before Vegeta could leave Goku grasped Vegeta's arm. "Let me go Kakarrot!" Vegeta snarled his tail lashing, "this is your problem! It's OUR problem Vegeta!" Vegeta yanked his arm away, "Tch! I don't have time for this!" 

"BULLSHIT! WHY ALL THE SUDDEN DO YOU WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH CASTIEL?! WHY DID YOU ALL OF THE SUDDEN NEGLECT OUR KIDS?!"

"iF YOU HAD ANY SENSE KAKARROT, WE HAVE A NEW ENEMY TO DEAL WITH! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE SOFT!" Vegeta whirled around and once again he was halted by Goku, "NO! WHERE NOT DONE!"

"SAYS WHO?"

"SAYS ME!" Vegeta punched Goku upright his jaw, "we're done with this Kakarrot. I will not discuss this," Goku shoved Vegeta agianst the wall pinning him down. "Let m-" Goku slammed his lips agianst Vegeta's. Goku lifted Vegeta off the ground still kissing him and gropping Vegeta's ass. "Kaka~" Vegeta moaned departing from the rather rough kiss, "No... I'm not doen with you yet!" Goku growled.

Goku slammed Vegeta down on the bed. He began kissing Vegeta down his neck. Goku ripped Vegeta's spanex pants and boxers revealing his hard cock. Goku began to pump and squeeze his memeber. "Nh~ Ha~" Vegeta let out a moan, Goku at this point couldn't control himself. he flipped Vegeta on to his stomach, lifting his hips up. without warning, Goku shoved his cok into Vegeta "AAAGHH~~~!!" Vegeta yelled, Goku saw tears flow from Vegeta's eyes. But he didn't vare he just kept ramming into Vegeta rocking the bed up and down. "S-stop... Kaka... rrot... I-it h-hurts! Agh~!" Goku ignored the prince's pleads and continued to fuck him. Goku cummed inside of Vegeta the same time Vegeta did. Despite this Goku continued to ram Vegeta. With one rinal thrust Vegta couldn't take it anymore. "G-goku..." he whispered weakly, Goku was still inside of Vegeta. His massive hard cock throbbing inside. Goke snapped out of it and pulled out. Vegeta let out a sigh of relief. Goku pulled Vegeta close to him, Vegeta was tense in his grasp. "I'm sorry..." Goku murmured, Vegeta shivered then relaxed into Goku's arms. "no... I'm sorry." vegeta turned so he was facing Goku. He burried his face into Goku's chest wimpering until he fell asleep. Goku stared at his sleeping mate.

The following morning Goku woke to sense a small energy. It was coming from within Vegeta. he's gotten Vegeta pregnant again.

A/N

OOOKiiiee! Hello! I'm promoting a new YouTuber. he's one of my good friends! So please like and subscribe he works hard with working with pocket change. Also special thanks to TigerHead204, VegetaLover_27, and Knightlady14, and of course to all my readers! Thankyou all my lovelies!!!