Change In Ares

Ares POV
Ares stood over a cliff side. He felt his brother's ki shoot up like crazy. The young saiyan knew it was his fault. Ares felt bad but... At the same time he didn't. Deep down Ares got a thrill out of it. He liked it. Ares mentaly slapped himself. What is wrong with me?! How can I like something like this! He's my brother! Ares let out a low growl kicking a boulder down. His own anger was beginning to consume him. However, Ares calmed down. I have to go home and apologize to everybody! Especially to my little brother! Ares turned but ran into someone. The young lad thought it was his parents but it wasn't. It was a man dressed in all black. The man was no taller than the angel Castiel. The man had a bald spot in the center of his head, and light stubble around his somewhat chubby chin. "Who are you?!" Ares immediately positioned himself into a fighting stance. "Now now no need to fight." The man said as he placed a hand on Ares' shoulder. "My name is Crowley." Ares stared at him something wasn't right about the man. Ares flicked Crowley's hand off of him. "What are you?" Ares hissed, "ah ah ah, ain't you a smart one... Well let me tell you... I'm not human or am I an angel. Well I suppose you could call me a devil but... It doesn't sound so pleasant." Crowley began to circle Ares. "I see you've made your brother quite upset. I wonder why... Mind telling me?" Crowley cooed, "like I'll tell you!" Ares hisses. Crowley smiled and chuckled, "of course but I already know. I was just seeing what would be your reaction. You've made your brother upset by calling weak and pathetic. Incapable of thinking for himself, right? Oh so cruel of you. And Ajax trusted you so much! And you betrayed him! Such a tradgety!" Crowley laughed some more, "and that's not the worst part. You've love it! Making others weaker mentally. Making others feel your wrath!" Crowley lifted his fist to show emphasis. "So much like me." Ares stood there eyes dull. Crowley was right. He did love the feeling of others submitting to him. As much as he hated to admit. Ares loved what he's done. "Y-you... I..." Ares was at a lost for words, "ha! Judging by the loom on your face I'm right! Ohoho! And score one for Crowley!" The demon gave way to a bout of laughter. Ares was reduced to shame and hatred. And as if on cue Crowley caught on, "and yet I sense the burning hatred within you. You see Ares, I can help you."
"H-help me?"
"Yes, or course everything comes at a price."
"What do you want my soul?"
"Smart but no... You see, you Ares are a special one! A particular being that has a soul but doesn't. It just so happens that the darker part of you awoken. Which is why you've been very irritable lately. So I don't need anything but your absolute loyalty. And if you plan to betray me I will kill you before you can blink. And if you try to kill me well... You can't. So... What is your answer?" Ares stared at Crowley. In less than a second Ares made his choice.

Goku POV
Goku dashed around trying to find Ares. Where could that boy be! Goku tried once again to locate Ares' ki but no avail. The saiyan circled the area once more until he found Ares sitting on the edge of a cliff. "Ares!" The boy looked up at his father his eyes were blank. Goku landed next to Ares feeling disappointment of his son's behavior. "You know what you done to Ajax right?" Goku said in an unusual stern voice. Ajax nodded staring at Goku with a blank face. "Well? Care to explain?" Goku tapped his feet. Ares blinked once before turning away. "Young man look at me and answer my question!" Goku snarled Ares stood up and looked up at his father. Goku almost flinched at Ares' expression. It was blank with no emotion whatsoever. "Ares come with me you, your mother, and I are gonna have a talk with you. Understand?" Goku was uncertain of Ares next move so he carried the boy back to the ruined house. Vegeta held Ajax and was attempting to calm his newborns. As soon as the prince noticed Ares and Goku's return a deep scowl formed in his face. A clear sign of fury burning deep within the prince. "Well? Do you have an explanation?" Vegeta growled, Ares gave the same expression to Vegeta. Blank and emotionless. Vegeta Let out a deadly growl. "Answer me young man. NOW." Ares looked up at his mother. "The devil's due," that's all Ares said.
A/N
Hellooo~ my lovelies! It's been too long! I've been sooo busy with school! But since now that its almost over summer will give me thw opportunity to finish this book! Also check out my other books! I think you guys will love them! Anyways Thank you bunch bye!