Chapter Eighteen: It's The Holidays!

Massive time skippy!!!!!!
Vegeta POV
It was Christmas Day! Of course there was a lot before the saiyan family reunited. Ares and Ajax became almost inseparable from their parents, except for when they went to school. Another thing is that Goku and Vegeta had announced to everybody of their intimate relationship and about their kids. And yes even ChiChi. The reason for her is that she finally did the same that Bulma did. Grow some tits and apologize (I'm sorry I cant help myself!) Goku and Vegeta also told everyone that they wanted to spend Christmas with their kids. No one else.
Vegeta woke to his kids jumping on him. "Wake up mommy!!! Wake up Daddy!!! It's Christmas!" Ajax jumped happily, Vegeta groaned, "seriously? You don't have to wake us like that!" Vegeta scolded but it didn't do anything, "c'mon kids. Let mom have some time to wake up." The two young lads nodded and exited the room tails waving. Vegeta curled up in a ball warpping the covers tightly around his body. Goku wraped his arms around Vegeta's little cacoon. "C'mon Geets... We gotta get up." Vegeta looked over at Goku, "no I don't."
"You wanna learn the hard way?" Goku challenged, "feh! Like you teach anything Goku." Vegeta thought he won the little argument. But he was very wrong. Goku yanked the covers and carried Vegeta to the bathroom. "Goku! Put me down!" Vegeta yelled, "you said the hard way." Goku smiled cheekily as he set Vegeta on the counter. Vegeta 'lightly' punches Goku. "Fine! I don't want you doing anything to me right now."
"For right now. Wait till tonight... Prince."
Vegeta and Goku watched as their kids opened their presents. Ares was got a Deadpool and the Avengers action figures, Mangas, Nerf guns, a t-shirt saying HellCat, and a few other gifts. Ajax got DC characters like Batman, Superman, Aquaman, and so on. He also got a few jigsaw puzzles since he loved those, and a few other things. Vegeta purred at the sight of his kids playing with their figures. "DC sucks! Marvel the real deal Ajax!"
"Nu-uh! Marvel sucks! DC is art! And its older than Marvel! So there!"
"Heh! But I'm the oldest here!"
"Yeah by like 3 minutes!" Vegeta gave out a mrow of amusement. The two boys would always argue about which is better. Marvel or DC. Personally Vegeta preferred Marvel over DC. "Mommy! Which is better Marvel or DC!?" Ajax asked eyes full of determination, "Marvel,"
"Ha!!! Told you so Ajax!" Ares yowled in triumph, "no way Geets!" Goku smiled joining in the debate Vegeta shot him a glare. "DC got to be better,"
"No. It isn't. The story line don't make sense. It doesn't match anything."
"No way M-"
"Okay! That's enough I'm not about to get dragged any deeper into this argument." Vegeta felt a tug at his pant, "are you guys gonna open your presents?" Ajax asked, "of course." Ajax handed him a small box wrapped in a bright purple wrapping. Vegeta opened it and in it was a pin. It had a falcon on it. Wings spread open beutifully, and talons ready to defend its self. Vegeta smiled and kissed Ajax on the forehead. "Thank you." Ajax began to purr, "here Mom." Ares handed Vegeta a slightly bigger box than Ajax had given. When Vegeta opened it he found his favorite novel series. Splintered by A.G Howard. Vegeta bit back a squeal, "thank you Ares," Vegeta said kissing his forehead. When Goku got his gifts they were a dove's pin and his favorite series Harry Potter. Vegeta gave Goku an X-Box One. He has been saving money aside to buy him the consol. Goku had been nagging about it. "Here Vegeta!" Goku smuled handing Vegeta a red box. When Vegeta opened it, it was full of band shirts. BTS Rm jacket, Fall Out Boy, One Republic, Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, and a shirt that said insaiyan. Along with Bose speakers. "I know how much you love thoes bands." Goku smiled Vegeta grabbed his shirt and kissed him. "Aw! Guys really? Ew!" Ares complained wrinkling his nose, "oh hush Ares! You'll eventually do it too!" Vegeta teased, "Nu-uh! I will be a warrior!" Vegeta purred, "I know you will. Both of you."