Change in Ajax

Vegeta POV
The streets at downtown were busy. Small shops were selling things half off and restaurants were bustling with many customers. "Goku, can we leave this place already..." Vegeta grumbled walking close to his mate. "Soon, we still gotta pick up some things from the grocery store." Vegeta gave a curt nod. Goku gave Vegeta a peck on the cheek. "Hey, don't worry... We'll go home soon." Vegeta smirked. The two saiyans continued on their way to finish their errands.

It was around noon when Vegeta and Goku reached home. Morgi was the first to greet her parents. The baby saiyan was floating in the air giggling reaching out for her mother. Vegeta caught his child, "already flying... Not surprised." Vegeta combed the little girl's raven spiky hair. Vegeta placed the child down with her siblings. His gaze swept the room. Where was Ares and Ajax? "Goku... Watch the kids..." Vegeta said walking to search the rooms. It's always something with those two... Vegeta heard sniffs and soft cries. Immediately Vegeta rushed towards the sound. The saiyan found his cub, Ajax, crying in his bedroom corner. "Ajax! What's the matter?" Vegeta picked his son up saying things to calm Ajax down. "M-m-mommy... A-a-Ares... He's left... I...*hicc* told him not too b-b-b-but he didn't l-listen! *hicc* he said... I-I c-c-can't think for myself... I'm weak aren't I Mommy?! I'm weak! 'Cause I rely on you! I'm weak!!!" Ajax began to cry again. Vegeta opened his mouth to speak when he began to feel a familiar aura around Ajax. The boy's cries turned to yells. His flame like hair flickered from sickly greenish yellow back to his normal soft brown hair. "I'M WEAK AREN'T I MOMMY!!! I'M WEAK!!! I'M WEAK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!" Ajax voice deepened, his hair was sickly greenish yellow, eyes were white, and his muscles bulged to an abnormal size. Vegeta's eyes widen, "beserker..." Vegeta murmured, "AJAX CALM DOWN!!! AJAX LOOK AT ME!!!" Vegeta howled trying to contain Ajax. The boy did not listen, all he was saying was, "I'm weak!!!" Over and over again. Ajax snarled busting through the celling. Vegeta flew after his son, "VEGETA!!!" Vegeta halted and turned. It was Goku holding their three crying cubs. "Goku! Find Ares I'll try to calm Ajax!" Goku nodded and left. Vegeta turned his attention to Ajax who was destroying thing in his path. "Ajax listen to me! It's me, Vegeta! You're not weak Ajax! You're strong!!! Look at me Ajax!" Ajax turned to Vegeta. His gaze full of anger, "I'm weak... I'm weak..." Ajax charged at Vegeta tackling the saiyan down. The saiyan prince felt his breath get knocked out of his lungs. Quickly, Vegeta got back on his feet amd faced his son. "Ajax! You're not weak! Please calm down!" Ajax looked at Vegeta again. "M-mommy?" Ajax turned back into his base form passing out.

A/N
Helloooo~ my lovelies!!! I've challenged a fellow writer named vengeful_black! The challenge is who will maintain no.1 in WATTPAD rankings! I'll admit the writer is pretty Damn good. May the best writer win!!!