Chapter One: Stage One

[Edited]
It's been about three weeks since Vegeta moved in with Goku. Nothing has really changed since then. The prince would get occasional calls from Bulma. In which he ignored, until they stopped all together. And of course, he would train by himself or Goku. That's it there wasn't much to it. So here was Vegeta. Laying in his bed staring at the ceiling like he did every morning before bothering to get up. Nothing's changed. Kakarrot is still the same clown he is. I'm still me. Vegeta sighed sitting up finally. He slipped on some gym shorts and shoes before heading towards the living room.
"C'mon ChiChi, he's my son too. I got as much as right as you to see him."
Vegeta halted hearing Goku over the phone.
"What do you mean I gave up the right as soon as I left you?"
The prince peeked out over the corner. Goku did not look happy at all. Vegeta listened on more.
"ChiChi... That doesn't have anything to do with letting me see Goten."
Pause.
"Why I did it...? I-"
Vegeta stopped listening. He headed to the bathroom. The saiyan didn't want to intrude on Goku's personal matters. Besides, he needed to pee anyways.
After finishing, Vegeta headed to the livingroom again. Hoping Goku wasn't on the phone anymore. He wasn't, instead the larger male sat on the couch deep in thought. He looked... Sad.
"Morning." Vegeta greeted gruffly. "Morning, Vegeta."
"Something the matter?" Vegeta asked. He knew it was something to do with his wife. Goku looked at the prince questionably. "I Uh... Nah, just thinking." Vegeta snorted, "you thinking? I thought you were incapable of such things." Goku pouted and stuck his tongue out. "Hey! That's mean!"
Vegeta smirked shaking his head. "Never said I was nice." The prince sat down on the opposite side of the room. Goku sighed before regaining his composure. "Hey, I'm heading to the lake. You wanna join?" Goku asked his usual smile returning. Vegeta shrugged and agreed to it.

XxXxXxX

Goku took of his clothes until he was naked. Vegeta got on to him finding it unnecessary to do so, but the younger saiyan did it anyways.
Goku was the first one to jump in. The water cooling his skin. He turned around to where Vegeta was. The smaller male was taking off his shirt revealing his muscular form. The prince noticed Goku staring.
"The hell you staring at?!"
Goku snapped out of his daze. His cheeks were dusted with a light pink color. "I.. Uh sorry!" Goku turned back around. The male didn't understand why was he staring. I was... I was just dazed. Spaced out. Goku told himself. He dived down to wet his spiky hair. Vegeta joined him and the two saiyans just hanged out. But... The entire time Goku's mind kept drifting to Vegeta.

XxXxXxX

The day went by fast again. The saiyans spent most of the day training or eating. There were small conversations here and there, until both saiyans called it a night early.
Once again Vegeta was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling thinking. Kakarrot was staring at me earlier... After I caught him I could've swore he blushed... No... No way! Vegeta covered his face with his pillow. No way in hell! Vegeta refuse to let the thought of Goku liking him that way come through. Instead the prince shut his eyes and hoped for sleep. With one question remaining.
Does Kakarrot like me like that?