Chapter Six: Rivals to Lovers

Vegeta's POV
Vegeta woke to having strong arms wrap around him. Vegeta turned to see Goku. Vegeta smiled and snuggled closer to him. Goku shifted and woke up, "morning..." Goku said groggy, "morning." Goku pulled Vegeta even closer and kissed him. The two saiyans lay on the bed for another hour. Vegeta twirled around with Goku's hair, and Goku affectionately stroked Vegeta's hair. "Hey.. Kakarrot... I need to shower." Vegeta said and all Goku did was smiled mischievously. "What are you smiling at?" Vegeta asked raising and eyebrow, "oh... It was just... This!!" Goku scooped Vegeta off the bed and carried him to the shower. Goku turned on the water and at first it was cold then it warmed. "Kakarrot didn't you had enough fun?"
"I never have enough fun with you my Prince." Goku kissed Vegeta, nibbling his bottom lip. The kiss deepen and became sloppy, "Kakarrot I'm gonna be late for work." Vegeta saud pulling away slightly blushing. "Awww... Okay." Goku gave Vegeta ine last kiss before finishing showering.
Goku's POV
Goku watched Vegeta leave to work. Almost as soon as Vegeta left the phone rang. Goku picked it up hesitantly, "hello?"
"Goku it's me." It was ChiChi, "what do you want from me now? I thought we weren't suppose to speak to each other." Goku growled, "so? I want my house back."
"Oh really? Well sucks to be you then." Chi Chi began to swear over the phone and all Goku did was hung up.
Time skippy! ;)
Goku sat on the couch completely zoned out. The door opened and Vegeta came in. He looked tired and dirty with paint, dust, and dirt. "Hey Geets. How was work?"
"It was okay I guess. Nothing interesting just the same old same old." Vegeta plopped down on the couch next to Goku. "So... Have anything in mind for dinner?" Goku asked pulling Vegeta closer to him. Vegeta sighed and then said, "to be honest I don't really care right now." Goku smiled and kissed Vegeta. "Okay I'll make ramen then." Few minutes later Goku came back to the living room with to cups of instant ramen. He gavw one to Vegeta and sat down next to him. Both saiyans ate and had small conversations. Goku put the two empty cups on the table. "Wanna watch tv?" Goku asked, "Sure." Goku turned in the tv. Few minutes Vegeta passed out on Goku's shoulder. Goku couldn't help but notice how adorable Vegeta looked when he slept. 'for once he doesn't have a scowl on his face.' Goku thought, he leaned his head on Vegeta's. And both saiyans slept peacefully.
Vegeta's POV
Vegeta woke up to have Goku sleeping on him. ' what? How long was I asleep? Wait... How do I move without waking Kakarrot?' Vegeta carefully moved Goku but he woke up. "Sorry I-" Vegeta was cut off when Goku pulled Vegeta for a kiss, "no need to apologize." Vegeta blushed madly, "uh... Er... Well..." Vegeta couldn't think of what to say. Instead he stared into Goku's eyes. Goku smiled and picked up Vegeta bridal style, "Kakarrot, what-" Vegeta began but was cut off again by Goku kissing him. They entered their room and Vegeta was punned to the bed. Goku began to kiss Vegeta up and down his neck. Vegeta moaned a bit, "Kaka... Kakarrot... Uhhh... Aaahh..." Goku took off Vegeta's work clothes and began to trail kisses down Vegeta's chest. Vegeta began to undress Goku as well. "You want to see more of me... Don't you Prince?" Vegeta nodded and Goku got completely naked. Vegeta did the same and the fun continued. Goku began to suck on Vegeta's cock, making him moan like crazy. "Kakarrot.... Aaaahh... Please .. More!" Vegeta begged, Goku chuckled, "if that's what you want." Goku suddenly slammed his cock into Vegeta's ass. Vegeta screamed and his back arched. Goku began to thrust in and out faster. Until he hit Vegeta's sweet spot. Vegeta's back arched completely. He felt like screaming but moaned loudly. "Found it." Goku said before repeditly slamming into Vegeta's sweet spot. "Aaaaghhh!" Goku climaxed and cum filled up inside of Vegeta. "I'm not done... Vegeta." Goku said before grabbing Vegeta's cock and pumping it. "Aaaahhh.... Aahhhggg.... Kaka..." Vegeta cumed and that when Goku stopped and collapsed next to Vegeta. "I... Love you Vegeta."
"I love you too Kakarrot."