Chapter Twelve: At Last He Comes

Vegeta POV
Vegeta sparred with Goku outside. But first they made sure that Ares and Ajax were sound asleep. The two saiyans threw kicks, punches, and ki blasts at each other. And after about 2 hours later the two stopped. "Hehehe... You... Haven't even let your guard down." Goku chuckled out of breath, "I may love you.... But I still won't let my guard down... Even with you." Goku smiled then unexpectedly swooped Vegeta off the ground kissing him. Vegeta let out a small moan, "G-goku... Nngh..." Goku deepens the kiss turning on Vegeta. "Ah.... G-goku... Fuck... Fuck me..." Goku smirked and rushed inside the house and into their bedroom. Goku threw Vegeta on the bed nocking the breath out of him. He quickly stripped Vegeta off and did the same. Goku gropped Vegeta's ass as he was kissing him roughly. Vegeta sucked on Goku's neck and began to bite down on it. Goku gasped, "naughty boy... *huff* prepare yourself prince." Goku flipped Vegeta on his stomach lifting him by the waist. Goku finally entered slaming inside Vegeta hard. "AAAGHH! Ah... Ah.. G-g... Nhhh.." Goku began thrusting inside Vegeta harder and faster. "H-harder!" Vegeta wailed, "if you say so." Goku went super saiyan and began thrusting faster and even harder. And Vegeta became a moaning mess climaxing all over the place. After a while Goku climaxed to inside of Vegeta but he kept going. Vegeta felt the cum sloshing unside of him. At last Goku collapsed on top of Vegeta panting. "Had... Enough prince?"
"Ill never get enough of you Goku." The two saiyans shared one more kiss before showering.
Time skippy! :)
Vegeta watched his two kids play outside. It was 5:35 on Goku had to deal with something involving his ex wife. Vegeta was already frustrated with the woman. She really never left Goku alone. She at least called him six to ten times a week. Complaining to get her house back and full custody of Goten. However recently, Goten has been staying over at his older brother's place. Apperantly ChiChi hasn't been the best mom. Not that she was after the divorce. Vegeta's thoughts began to drift over the voice. Who was the voice? Why is it so obsessed with getting veangance? Out of all times why now? And... When is soon? Vegeta sighed rubbing his temples. He really wanted to talk about it with his mate, but something keeps holding him back. As if he's scared, Vegeta even has not told Goku about the dreams or voices. Suddenly Ajax and Ares began to cry and whimper. Vegeta rushed over to see if they hurt themselves but not a scratch on them. "Oh... I see you had children with Goku." Vegeta whirled around him to see a tall man. He was wearing an 19th century violet suit and matching hat brimmed with bones that look like claws. "At ling last we meet. Now... Let me introduce myself... My name is Scourge."

A/n the song goes with the chapter not the vedio in general. Thank you all my lovelies!!!