Chapter Twenty-Two: Just You and Me

Vegeta POV
Vegeta layed on the bed next to Goku. Days had passed since the battle with Scourge and Kuro. Goku recovered thanks to a senzu bean. "Hey Vegeta,"
"What is it?"
"You know we haven't relly been spending time together."
"What are you talking about? We spend time."
"But... Just you and me. No one els." Vegeta stared at Goku, "well... What do you wanna do then?" Goku smiled swooping Vegeta off the bed bridal style. And flew off to who knows where. "Goku!!! What the hell?!" Vegeta yelled, "baka! Where are you taking.me?" Goku didnt5 answere but had a really cheesy smile on his face. The two saiyans landed in a forest clearing. The trees where decorated with sphere shaped lanterns, the center was a small dance floor, and small speakers placed here and there. Vegeta looked at Goku confused, "Goku... When did you-" Goku slamed his lips to Vegeta's. "I did it for you... I just wanted to be me and you... Just me and you." Goku held Vegeta's hand and led him to the dance floor. As the two saiyans stepped on the floor music began to play. First it was J Balvin's Mi Gente, then played Usher Scream, them Martin Garix and Bebe Rhexa In The Of Love, the songs just kept playing. And Goku and Vegeta just danced the night away. Until the last song came on. It was Rap Monster's song Change. Vegeta's favorite. Towards the end of the song Goku got on one knee. Pulling out a small black box. "Prince Vegeta... Will you marry me?" Vegeta gasped at the question, "what kind of question is that? Yes!" Goku smiled and kissed Vegeta passionately. Vegeta pulled away, "I was wondering when you would ask," he said slightly blushing, "well... Others kept interrupting me. You know?" Goku smiled kissing Vegeta again. The kiss quickly deepened and it turned into something else. ;)

A/N
Thank you my lovelies!!! And special thanks to Tigerbead204 and Nightlady14. And of course to all my wonderfull readers! Thank you!!!